Arsenal v Everton Betting Preview | 3rd February
In our Arsenal v Everton betting preview we look at team news, potential lineups, stats & facts, head-to-head, popular bets and more for Saturday evening’s Premier League clash.
Arsenal v Everton Betting Preview
Venue: The Emirates
Channel: BT Sport
Arsenal’s latest blip, which is becoming more of a familiarity than a surprise, was to bottom of the table Swansea on Tuesday night.
Despite going ahead, they were immediately pegged back and then, in the end, comfortably defeated.
Although, their home record in stark comparison to their away form makes for more encouraging reading heading into this one: they have won 17 of their last 22 premier league home games and have a phenomenal record against Everton in general, having only lost 5 and drawing 8 of the last 37 games between the sides.
Everton travel on the back of a fantastic win against Leicester at Goodison in midweek. Theo Walcott scored twice after signing from Arsenal in January, before Vardy dispatches from the penalty spot to make life a bit harder for The Toffees.
Away from home, Everton have scored in 5 of their last 7 away games however their sticky patch of form has continues right through the season, with only the one win in their last 20 away matches. This makes Arsenal to win with both teams scoring look very attractive at 15/8.
Seamus Coleman returned midweek against Leicester and Walcott may make a return to The Emirates.
Potential Arsenal tarting XI: Cech, Bellerin, Koscielny, Mustafi, Monreal, Wilshere, Xhaka, Ozil, Lacazette, Aubameyang, Mkhitaryan
Potential Everton Starting XI: Pickford, Coleman, Keane, Williams, Martina, Davies, Gueye, Walcott, Rooney, Sigurdsson, Tosun
Stats & Facts
- 9 of Arsenal’s last 10 in all comps have seen BTTS.
- Arsenal only lost 2 and drew 3 in 22 premier league home games in 2017.
- BTTS in all of Arsenal’s last 7 games.
- Everton have scored in 5 of their last 7 away games.
- Everton have only won 1 of their last 20 premier league away games.
Head To Head
- There has been a red card in 4 of the last 5 matches between the sides.
- There has been at least one first half goal in each of the last 9 games.
- 7 of the last 10 ties have seen BTTS.
- 4 of the last 5 have seen BTTS Over 2.5 goals.
- BTTS Over 2.5 goals – 7/5
- BTTS Arsenal win – 15/8
Arsenal 1/4 Draw 19/4 Everton 10/1