bet365 Bore Draw Money Back Offer – All You Need To Know
In this article we explain all you need to know about the bet365 Bore Draw Money Back promotion including a step-by-step guide on how to claim the offer as well as the key terms you should know about.
bet365 Bore Draw Money Back Offer Explained
When it comes to betting on football, one of the most frustrating things is when a game ends 0-0. Bookmakers love this scoreline however because most punters are left out of pocket. Well that is no longer the case thanks to Bore Draw Money Back from bet365.
What Is bet365 Bore Draw Money Back?
Bore Draw Money Back is a promotion from bet365 whereby if you place a pre-match Half-Time/Full-Time, Correct Score or Scorecast bet on a game and it finishes 0-0, then bet365 will refund your stake as cash.
The offer applies to any game in any league and is available to new and existing customers.
Not Yet Joined bet365?
Good news. bet365's latest sign up offer is one of the biggest and best out there.
How To Claim Bore Draw Money Back With bet365
Here's how to claim Bore Draw Money Back with bet365:
- Log-in to www.bet365.com.
- Place your Half-Time/Full-Time, Correct Score or Scorecast bet as normal.
- If the game ends 0-0 then bet365 will automatically refund your stake as cash.
bet365 Bore Draw Money Back Stats
After compiling some research, we found some interesting statistics. During the 2014/2015 season, the percentage of football matches which ended 0-0 across all 46 winter leagues was 8.1%. Here is how Europe's top 5 leagues fared:
- English Premier League 8.2%
- Spanish Primera 7.9%
- German Bundesliga 9.2%
- Italian Serie A 7.9%
- French Ligue 1 8.9%
In addition, to put some perspective on how often this bore draw offer kicks in, bet365 refunded over £16million during the 2014 World Cup in Brazil alone. Staggering.
bet365 Bore Draw Money Back Key Terms & Rules
- Offer fulfilled in cash.
- Applies to Half-Time/Full-Time/Correct Score and Scorecast markets.
- Only losing bets are refunded.
- Does not apply where a stake has been fully Cashed Out.
- Where a stake has been partially Cashed Out and the match finishes 0-0, only the remaining active stake will be refunded.
- If a qualifying bet is edited using the Edit Bet feature prior to kick-off and the match finishes 0-0, only the new stake will be refunded.
- Bets placed from your Withdrawable Balance will be refunded to your Withdrawable Balance and bets placed with Bet Credits will be refunded as Bet Credits.
We can all agree, nobody likes a 0-0 bore draw. More often than not the game is boring and more importantly, as a punter, the chances are it will have cost you money. Now, thanks to bet365's Bore Draw Money Back offer, scoreless draws are only a problem for your eyes and not your wallet.