Bournemouth v Tottenham Betting Preview | Sunday 11th March
In our Bournemouth v Tottenham betting preview we look at team news, potential line-ups, stats & facts, head-to-head, popular bets and more for Super Sunday’s late kick off.
Bournemouth v Tottenham Betting Preview
Venue: Vitality Stadium
Channel: Sky Sports
Defence verses attack will be the story of Bournemouth’s clash with Tottenham on Super Sunday, should past form be anything to go by.
The hosts haven’t won a single game in their previous three attempts, conceding seven goals in the process, despite managing two draws in their last two attempts.
First, late goals from Adam Smith and Dan Gosling clawed back a two goal deficit against Newcastle, and then it took a Joshua King penalty to gain a point at Leicester, proving their threat at the other end.
Tottenham on the other hand have faired much better, currently enjoying a three man winning run in the league. They have kept clean-sheets in all three and their attacking threat has become even more dangerous in recent weeks.
Heung-Min Son has 5 goals in three games in all competitions, his league tally is now 10 for the season.
If he isn’t scoring, Tottenham can rely on Harry Kane to get on the score-sheet, the league’s leading scorer, netting 24 times in the Premier League already this term, .
Bournemouth are missing defender Tyrone Mings and midfielder Marc Pugh who are both injured.
Tottenham are without central defender Toby Alderweireld due to injury.
Eric Dier is also a doubt for the away side, having picked up an injury.
Potential Bournemouth Starting XI: Begovic, Smith, Francis, Cook, Ake, Daniels, King, Cook, Gosling, Stanislas, Wilson
Potential Tottenham Starting XI: Lloris, Davies, Vertongen Alderweireld, Trippier, Wanyama, Dembele, Eriksen, Dier, Son, Kane
Head To Head
- These two sides have met on just six occasions.
- Bournemouth have never beaten Tottenham, and lost 5.
Stats & Facts
- Bournemouth haven’t won in 3 league matches
- The hosts have scored in each of their previous six fixtures
- Tottenham’s Harry Kane is currently the league’s top scorer with 24 goals.
- Heung-Min Son has scored 5 goals in Tottenham’s previous three matches in all competitions.
- Tottenham have kept a clean-sheet in each of their last three premier league fixtures.
- Bournemouth 11/2
- Draw 7/2
- Tottenham 11/20
- Over 2.5 goals 4/7
- Tottenham (-1) 5/4
- Both Harry Kane and Heung-Min Son to score 7/2