Burnley v Leicester Betting Preview | 14th April
In our Burnley v Leicester City betting preview we look at team news, potential line-ups, stats & facts, head-to-head, popular bets and more for Saturday’s Premier League clash.
Burnley v Leicester City Betting Preview
Venue: Turf Moor
Leicester City will travel to Turf Moor this weekend, taking on the side that sits one place above them in the league standings. However, Claude Puel’s men will certainly have their work cut out as Burnley will look to record their fifth consecutive win this Saturday. Burnley have defeated sides such as Everton, Watford and West Ham in recent times and will look to add Leicester City to the hit list.
The Foxes on the other hand have failed to replicate Burnley’s success over the past few weeks. In addition to this, Leicester suffered a surprise defeat at the hands of Newcastle last weekend which will certainly be fresh in the memory amongst the squad. If Leicester want to catch up with Burnley, defeating them this Saturday will definitely help them close the six-point gap between the two sides.
- Gudmundsson, Mee and Walters of Burnley will not feature due to injury concerns.
- Whilst Iborra, James and Amartey will not feature for Leicester.
Potential Burnley Starting XI: Pope; Lowton, Long, Tarkowski, Ward; Lennon, Cork, Westwood, N’Koudou; Barnes, Wood
Potential Leicester City Starting XI: Schmeichel; Simpson, Morgan, Maguire, Chilwell; Silva, Iborra; Mahrez, Diabate, Albrighton; Vardy
Stats & Facts
- Burnley have lost four of their last five meetings at Turf Moor against Leicester City
- If they beat Leicester, Burnley could win six consecutive matches in the Premier League which they haven’t done since November 1968.
- Burnley – 17/10
- Draw – 21/10
- Leicester City – 15/8
- Wood to score and Burnley to win 11/4
- Burnley win and under 2.5 goals – 10/3