Coral Acca Boost Offer - All You Need To Know
In this post we explain all you need to know about the Coral Acca Boost promotion (formerly Football Acca Insurance) including a step-by-step guide on how to claim the offer as well as the key terms you should know about.
What Is Coral Acca Boost?
Coral Acca Boost applies to Match Result, Both Teams To Score, To Win & Both Teams To Score accumulators consisting of 4 or more selections and works so that if your bet wins, Coral will boost your winnings by 10% paid as free bets up-to £100.
The offer is open to new and existing customers. The Coral Bet £5 Get £20 in free bets sign up offer is the perfect way to get started for those who haven’t yet joined. Alternatively there are a range of Coral promotion codes also available.
Football Acca Boost is just one of many footballing promotions available from Coral which includes their infamous Football Jackpot – correctly predict £15 results for as little as £1 and win a guaranteed jackpot of £100K.
How To Claim Coral Acca Boost
Here’s how to claim Coral Acca Boost:
- Log-in to www.coral.co.uk.
- Place your Match Result, Both Teams To Score or To Win & Both Teams To Score accumulator bet consisting of 4 or more selections.
- If your bet wins then Coral will boost your winnings by 10%.
Coral Acca Boost Key Terms
- Available online, on mobile and by telephone.
- Accumulators must be at cumulative odds of 6/4 (2.5) or greater.
- Individual selections must be at odds of 1/10 (1.10) or greater.
- Applies to Match Result, Both Teams To Score and To Win & Both Teams To Score markets.
- Maximum boost of £100.
- Booted stakes returned in free bets.
- One Acca Boost free bet available per customer per day.
In summary, if you’d like to get more out of your accas, then Coral Acca Boost is definitely worth considering, despite the extra winnings being paid in free bets. It must be said, there are a number of other similar promotions out there such as bet365’s Euro Soccer Bonus and BoyleSports’ Acca Bonus which are both also worth checking out.