Dynamo Kyiv v Lazio Betting Preview | 15th March
In our Dynamo Kyiv v Lazio betting preview we look at team news, potential line-ups, stats & facts, head-to-head, popular bets and more for Thursday’s Europa League 2nd leg.
Dynamo Kyiv v Lazio Betting Preview
Venue: NSC Olimpiyskiy Stadium
Channel: BT Sport Extra
After an interesting first leg between the two sides, the tie is delicately poised at 2 a piece. Both teams took the lead, before being pegged back by the opposition and eventually sharing the spoils. Dynamo Kyiv go into the game, having only lost two home Europa League fixtures since 2002, a record that includes 18 wins and 13 draws. With the Ukrainian side boosted by their two away goals, the match may become a war of attrition rather than an end-to-end spectacle.
A terrific start to the season was halted by the winter break, causing Lazio to enter a poor run of form. Extra pressure has now been heaped onto their European games, with fans desperate to progress to the Quarter finals. The biancocelesti are winless in four, meaning top goalscorer Ciro Immobile will have to make sure he remembers his shooting boots (34 goals in 36 competitive appearances suggests he usually does).
Kyiv will host the tie without Ukranian international Denys Garmash, after the midfield was sent off in the first leg. Whilst Lazio will travel to Kyiv without their preferred right wing back, Adam Marusic, as well as experienced defender Martin Caceres.
Potential Dynamo Kyiv Starting XI: Boyko, Kedziora, Burda, Kadar, Pivaric, Buyalskiy, , Morozyuk, Shaparenko, Tsygankov, Moraes.
Potential Lazio Starting XI: Strakosha, Wallace, De Vrij, Radu, Basta, Parolo, Leiva, Milinkovic-Savic, Lukaku, Anderson, Immobile.
Head To Head
- The first leg between the teams was the first and only meeting between the two clubs, a 2-2 draw.
Stats & Facts
- In 7 out of the last 8 Europa league home ties for Kyiv, both teams have scored.
- Lazio have won just 7 out of the last 25 away Europa league fixtures.
- Dynamo Kyiv’s Junior Moraes has scored 7 goals in the Europa League, just one less than top goalscorer Adruiz.
- Since the Serie A winter break, Lazio have won just 4/15 matches, compared with 19/28 beforehand.
- Dyanmo Kyiv 121/50
- Draw 27/10
- Lazio 121/100
- Both teams to score 4/6
- Dyanmo Kyiv/Draw Double chance 3/4
- Moraes to score anytime 61/20