Fiorentina v Lazio Betting Preview, Odds & Tips | 10/03/19
Rajan Hothi (@RajanHothi_) previews Fiorentina v Lazio and provides us with his best bets for Sunday’s Serie A clash by analysing team news, potential line-ups, head-to-head, key stats and facts and more.
- 2019 Profit and Loss: -7.25pts
Fiorentina v Lazio Betting Preview, Odds & Tips
- Date: 10/03/19
- Time: 19:30
- Venue: Artemio Franchi Stadium
- Channel: Not being broadcasted
Fresh off their 3-1 loss at the hands of Atalanta, Fiorentina will be eager to return to winning ways against Lazio.
The hosts haven’t had the greatest of seasons, sitting in tenth spot in Serie A, but their loss last week did signal the end of a ten-match unbeaten run.
The Viola are currently five points adrift of the final Europa League spot and any hopes of European football for next season will fade away if they fail to beat Lazio.
Lazio have also had a fairly poor season for their standards – occupying sixth spot in the division.
Simone Inzaghi’s side will come into this clash high on confidence after they emerged as 3-0 victors against fierce rivals Roma.
Four wins in their last ten in all competitions perhaps sums up their indifferent campaign with regular slip-ups against lesser sides.
The hosts have no injury concerns or any suspensions and they have a full squad to pick from for the visit of Lazio.
Lazio, on the other hand, have Valon Berisha , Jordan Lukaku and Wallace sidelined with injuries.
Potential Fiorentina Starting XI: Lafont, Biraghi, Hugo, Pezzella, Milenkovic, Benassi, Veretout, Fernandes, Gerson, Muriel, Chiesa
Potential Lazio Starting XI: Strakosha, Radu, Acerbi, Bastos, Lulic, Milinkovic-Savic, Leiva, Parolo, Rômulo, Alberto, Immobile
Head To Head
- Fiorentina 10, Draws 5, Lazio 18.
- Lazio have won their last three meetings with Fiorentina.
Key Stats & Facts
- Fiorentina have only suffered two losses in their 12 games at home this season in Serie A.
- Lazio are one of the lowest scores away from home – netting 13 goals on their travels this season.
- Lazio have scored first in 16 of their 25 league games this season.
- When taking the lead at home, Fiorentina are yet to lose – winning four and drawing four.
- Fiorentina 15/8
- Draw 32/13
- Lazio 13/8
Both sides have been disappointing for a majority of this season and the pair will be looking to instil some belief with a win.
With Lazio fresh off their derby day win they will believe that they can repeat the trick on Sunday.
Ciro Immobile netted in the win against Roma and in turn, scored his 13th league goal of the season and he will be eager to add to that figure against Fiorentina.