Huddersfield v Bournemouth Betting Preview | Sunday 11th February
In our Huddersfield v Bournemouth betting preview we look at team news, potential lineups, stats & facts, head-to-head, popular bets and more for this Premier League tie.
Huddersfield v Bournemouth Betting Preview
Venue: John Smith’s stadium
Channel: Sky Sports Football
These two sides heading into this game, featured on Sky Sports’ super sunday, with starkly contrasting form books with the impressive results of late favouring the away side. Bournemouth have avoided defeat in their last 7 games, impressively winning from behind against Stoke City last time out after they rather shockingly defeated Chelsea 3-0 in their last away game. Eddie Howe’s men are, once again, having a tremendous season seeing them sit in ninth place after 26 games. Bournemouth also offer entertaining games with bags of goals with 6 of their last 7 games having over 2.5 goals. This highlights a bet with value with Bournemouth to win and over 2.5 goals at 10/3. In 3 of the last 4 games between the sides, this has been the outcome, which provides the evidence and facts to a bet with potentially big payouts.
Huddersfield on the other hand have not won any of their last eight games, losing their last five games only scoring the one goal in these defeats. Without a win in their last five at home, The Terriers head into this one with a shocking run of results and a polar opposite set of form to the start of season where they surprised the majority of the footballing world, with defeats against teams like Manchester United. Although, they have still managed to score in 9 of their 13 premier league home games. BTTS and over 2.5 goals here is a good bet 13/8 but Bournemouth to win with three or more goals is my best bet, largely down to the amount of value presented at a generous price of 10/3. Lets hope both teams continue their recent results for this bet.
Lowe, Kachunga and Williams are still sidelined for the home team. Bournemouth have sent Afobe on loan to Wolves for the rest of the season.
Potential Huddersfield Starting XI: Lossl, Smith, Jorgensen, Kongolo, Schindler, Hogg, Billing, Ince, Van La Parra, Quaner, Mounie
Potential Bournemouth Starting XI: Begovic, Francies, Cook, Ake, Daniels, Fraser, Arter, Gosling, Ibe, Wilson, King
Stats & Fcts
- BTTS – No in 5 of The Terriers’ last 6.
- Huddersfield have conceded 11 goals in their last 5 games at home, not winning any.
- Bournemouth are unbeaten in 7 games, and have only lost 2 of their last 9 away games – to the two manchester clubs.
- BTTS in 6 of Bournemouth’s last 7. Over 2.5 goals in 5 of these 7.
Head To Head
- Huddersfield have only won 1 of the last 11 games. 7 of these have seen both teams score (BTTS).
- 7 of the last 9 have had at least one first half goal.
- 4 of the last 5 have seen over 2.5 goals.
- Bournemouth have only lost 1 of the last 5 in Huddersfield.
- Bournemouth to win over 2.5 – 10/3
- Bournemouth to win BTTS – 9/2
- BTTS and over 2.5 goals – 13/8
Huddersfield 23/10 Draw 11/5 Bournemouth 29/20