Huddersfield v Man Utd Betting Preview | Saturday 17th February
In our Huddersfield v Manchester United betting preview we look at team news, potential line-ups, stats and facts, popular bets and more for Saturday’s evening FA Cup fixture.
Huddersfield v Man Utd Betting Preview
Venue: John Smith’s Stadium
Watch: BT Sport 2
When Huddersfield first made the leap to the Premier League, they certainly impressed. However, they have started to fall off within recent times falling to 17th in the Premier League and the thought of immediate relegation being a real possibility. Despite this, the Terriers have impressed recently, winning 4-1 against Bournemouth in the Premier League and Birmingham City in the previous round of the FA Cup.
Manchester United currently sit 2nd within the Premier League but their confidence may have been knocked following their surprise defeat against Newcastle last weekend. However, they impressed in their last outing in the FA Cup, beating Yeovil 4-0 away from home. In addition to this, Manchester United have played Huddersfield very recently, where the Red Devils were victorious against the Terriers.
- Kachunga and Scanell will not feature for Huddersfield due to injury.
- Baily could be set to make his greatly anticipated return whilst Ibrahimovic still remains injured.
Potential Huddersfield Starting XI: Lossl; Hadergjonaj, Jorgensen, Schindler, Malone; Hogg, Mooy; Ince, Pritchard, van La Parra; Mounie
Potential Manchester United Starting XI: De Gea; Valencia, Baily, Jones, Young; Pogba, Matic; Martial, Lingard, Sanchez; Lukaku
Stats & Facts
- Huddersfield have just won one of their last thirteen fixtures.
- Manchester United have won two of their last three fixtures against Huddersfield.
- Huddersfield haven’t reached the quarter finals since 1972.
Huddersfield 13/2, Draw 10/3, Manchester United 4/9
- Man United to win both halves – 5/2
- Lingard to score and Man United to win – 9/4