Ladbrokes £50 Free Bet Sign Up Offer - Full Details (June 2018)
In this article we detail all you need to know about the Ladbrokes £50 free bet sportsbook sign up promotion including a step-by-step guide on how to claim the welcome offer, how to use your free bets, as well as the key terms and rules you should know about.
Ladbrokes £50 Free Bet Sign Up Offer Explained
Ladbrokes are one of the most well known and established bookmakers around and for those who decide to join today, they are offering all new customers a matched free bet up-to £50.
What Is The Ladbrokes £50 Free Bet Sign Up Offer?
Simply sign up using Ladbrokes promotion code ‘F50’, place a bet between £5 and £50 at odds of 1/2 (1.5) or greater and Ladbrokes will instantly credit your account with a free bet of the same stake.
To clarify some confusion some people have, regardless of whether your initial bet wins or loses, Ladbrokes will still match your stake with a free bet.
Your qualifying bet can include as few or as many selections as you like which can be on any sport and any market, providing the odds of each selection are equal to or greater than 1/2 (1.5).
Do note that if you make your first deposit via Paysafe, Neteller or Skrill then you will not be able to claim this offer Ladbrokes £50 free bet offer. You will however be able to use those methods after your first deposit.
Ladbrokes Free Bet Sign Up Offer Official Description
“Promotion code ‘F50’ required. Minimum £5 on win or each-way bet excluding Tote or pools. Up-to £50 free bet. Minimum odds of 1/2. Certain deposit methods excluded. Qualifying bet must be made within 14 days. Free bet valid for 4 days. Free bet stake not returned. Single bets only. Free bet cannot be used on certain markets. 18+. New customers only. T&Cs apply.”
How To Claim Ladbrokes £50 Free Bet Welcome Offer
Here’s how to claim Ladbrokes’ £50 free bet welcome offer:
- Firstly, click here to head to the Ladbrokes £50 free bet offer landing page.
- Create an account using promo code ‘F50‘.
- Place a bet between £5 and £50 at odds of 1/5 (1.2) or greater.
- Ladbrokes will then credit your account with a free bet of the same stake.
How To Use Your Free Bets With Ladbrokes
Here’s how to use free bets with Ladbrokes:
- Add selections to your bet slip as normal.
- Enter your stake.
- Available free bets will be shown at the bottom of your bet slip.
- Tick the box next to your free bet indicating that you wish to use it to fund the bet.
- Confirm your bet by clicking ‘Place Bet’.
General Ladbrokes Free Bet Terms & Rules
- Ladbrokes free bet tokens pay the profit of the bet so stakes are not returned with any winning.
- The ‘Potential Returns’ displayed on the Bet Slip include the stake so remember to minus the stake amount when calculating your actual winnings from your free bet.
- You have to use the full value of the free bet token at once.
- Your free bet tokens may not be refunded if placed on a non-runner.
Step-By-Step Guide To Ladbrokes’ Registration Process
Step 1: Enter ‘About You’ Details
Here you need to provide your title, first and last name, date of birth and email address.
Step 2: Enter Contact Information
Here you need to select your country and enter your address and mobile number.
Step 3: Enter Your Account Details
Here you need to create your username and password, select a security question, deposit limit and enter your promotion code. You’ll also need to tick the box that you agree to the terms and conditions.
Ladbrokes £50 Free Bet Offer Key Terms & Rules
There are a number of key terms and rules you should be aware of regarding Ladbrokes’ £50 free bet joining offer. We’ve detailed the main ones below although you can find the full T&C’s on the Ladbrokes website.
- Only customers who sign up through the correct link (available above) will qualify for this Ladbrokes bonus offer.
- Available to new Ladbrokes customers who register for the first time using promotion code ‘F50′.
- You must be aged 18 years or over to bet and participate in this promotion.
- Qualifying bet must be at minimum odds of 1/2 (1.5) or greater.
- Qualifying bet can be placed on any sport and any market.
- If you place more than one bet in your first transaction then the bet listed first on your bet slip will count as your qualifying bet.
- Free bet stakes are not returned with any winnings.
- Free bet tokens valid for 7 days.
- No rollover requirements.
- Duplicate accounts are not eligible for the offer.
Ladbrokes’ £50 free bet welcome offer is one of the biggest in the business in terms of the biggest free bet amount you can obtain and is a perfect way for new players to get started.
As is always the case, we strongly recommend you familiarise yourself with the Ladbrokes bonus key terms and conditions before going ahead and claiming the offer.
Using our step-by-step guide you should have no problems claiming the promotion although should you have any questions or concerns you can email us or tweet us @ThePuntersPage.