Leicester v Everton Betting Preview | 29th October
In our Leicester v Everton betting preview we look at team news, potential line-ups, stats & facts, popular bets and more for Sunday’s Premier League fixture.
Leicester v Everton Betting Preview
It’s a big game for both teams today for all the wrong reasons, as Leicester play host to Everton in the 16:00 kick off. Leicester have just replaced Craig Shakespeare with Claude Puel and the ex Southampton manager will want to make an immediate impact. The Frenchman has every right to be aggrieved with his sacking at the end of last year, after guiding The Saints to an 8th placed finish, but his style of football didn’t resonate with the fans and there weren’t many tears shed when he departed.
Everton are also under going a managerial change, after sacking Ronald Koeman earlier this week. Everton have had a disastrous start to the season, and having invested heavily in players during the summer window, they lacked structure and style under the Dutchman. Failure to replace front man Romelu Lukaku has cost the Toffies massively, and a change of manager won’t fix this issue.
Both teams will have been hoping to kick on and solidify their places in the Premier League after the money spent in summer, but with Leicester in 15th and Everton in 18th, this is a huge game in terms of moving away from the relegation zone already. Only one point separates the sides, but you would imagine Everton would take a point here if offered to them, especially considering they are without a manager and are away from home.
- Leicester have no new injury doubts, with Robert Huth and Matty James both still out.
- Morgan Schneiderlin is a doubt for Everton, while Idrissa Gueye is out through suspension.
Leicester Potential Starting XI – Schmeichel; Simpson, Morgan, Maguire, Fuchs; Mahrez, N’didi, Iborra, Albrighton; Okazaki; Vardy
Everton Potential Starting XI – Pickford; Kenny, Keane, Jagielka, Baines; McCarthy, Davies; Lennon, Sigurdsson, Calvert-Lewin, Rooney
Stats & Facts
- There have been 36 goals in the last 9 Premier League meetings between Leicester and Everton.
- Leicester failed to win any of their 7 Premier League games played on a Sunday last season (W0-D2-L5).
- Everton won both league meetings with Leicester last season with an aggregate scoreline of 6-2.
Leicester 11/10 Draw 5/2 Everton 11/4
- Vardy Anytime – 13/10
- Both Teams To Score – 4/5