Paddy Power Crowd Powered Price Offer - All You Need To Know
In this article we explain all you need to know about the Paddy Power Crowd Powered Price promotion including a step-by-step guide on how to claim the offer as well as the key terms you should know about.
What Is The Paddy Power Crowd Powered Price?
The basic concept of Paddy Power’s Crowd Powered Price offer is very simple – the more people that back the given bet (which you can find on the PP website), the more Paddy Power will increase the price. That’s right – the more backers the bigger the pay-out you’ll get if it wins.
What’s further impressive about this particular promotion however is that it is available via all betting channels including Online, Mobile, Phone, Text and PP Messenger bets and even In-Store
Paddy Power Crowd Powered Price is open to new and existing customers. If you’re yet to have joined the Irish based bookmaker then check out Paddy Power’s free bet sign up offer (outlined below) or view the range of Paddy Power bonus codes available.
How To Claim Paddy Power Crowd Powered Price
Here’s how to claim Paddy Power’s Crowd Powered Price promotion:
- Log-in to www.paddypower.com.
- Back Paddy Power’s Crowd Powered Price bet.
- The more people that back it, the bigger the pay-out you stand to collect if it wins.
Paddy Power Crowd Powered Price Key Terms
- Offer fulfilled in cash.
- Available Online, Mobile, Phone, Text and PP Messenger bets and In-Store.
- Maximum bet of £20 online and £10 In-Store.
- Applies to bets placed on the promotional market only.
- The odds of the promotion market will increase based on the amount of unique customers who bet on it.
The Paddy Power Crowd Powered Price offer is a great concept and one that is very popular with punters.
Essentially, it gives you the opportunity to get more value out of your bets based on the idea that the more customers that back the promotional bet, the more the odds will increase and thus the bigger the winnings (if it’s successful of course!).