Peterborough v Leicester Betting Preview | 27th January
In our Peterborough v Leicester betting preview we look at team news, potential lineups, stats & facts, head-to-head, popular bets and more for Saturday’s FA Cup tie.
Peterborough v Leicester Betting Preview
Venue: ABAX Stadium
Channel: BT Sport
Leicester travel to another lower league opposition in the fourth round of the FA Cup after successfully beating Fleetwood in a replay last time out. Puel’s men were rather underwhelming in their approach in the first game of that tie and face a tough task here away to Peterborough who ended up cruising past Championship high-flyers Aston Villa. Recent history between these two teams, predominantly in the championship, favours Peterborough who have only lost one of the last four. They have also only failed tos core once against Leicester at home, which provides a very encouraging statistic for Grant McCann’s men.
Both teams to score seems a good bet here as Leicester often concede but score plenty. Depending on the Leicester eleven, Peterborough seem great value at 9/2 but this is obviously dependant on the eleven Puel puts out. Therefore, Leicester to concede at 1/2 seems very generous. Hopefully this is a proper cup tie and a good game of football with lots of goals. Over 3.5 goals is priced at 13/8.
Peterborough have a full clean bill of health of choose from.
West Morgan is sidelined for The Foxes.
Potential Middlesbrough Starting XI: Bond, Hughes, Tafazolli, Baldwin, Shepherd, Ward, Maddison, Grant, Forrester, Lloyd, Morais
Potential Leicester Starting XI: Jakupovic, Amartey, Benalouane, Maguire, Fuchs, Silva, James, Mahrez, Gray, Slimani, Okazaki
Stats & Facts
- BTTS in 5 of Peterborough’s last 6 FA Cup ties.
- Peterborough have not lost a home FA Cup game in 90 minutes in 8 games, since 2014.
- 9 of Leicester’s last 11 away FA Cup ties have seen BTTS.
Head To Head
- Leicester have won 6 where as Boro have won 7 with 4 draws.
- The sides have not met in the FA Cup before.
- Peterborough have scored in 8 of the 9 ties played at the ABAX Stadium, scoring twice 5 times.
- Leicester no clean sheet – 1/2
- BTTS – 7/10
- Peterborough double chance – 13/10
Peterborough 9/2 Draw 14/5 Leicester 8/13