West Brom v Arsenal Betting Preview | 31st December
In our West Brom v Arsenal betting preview we look at team news, potential line-ups, stats and facts, popular bets and more for New Year’s Eve Premier League fixture.
West Brom v Arsenal Betting Preview
Watch: Sky Sports Premier League
With two wins from six Premier League fixtures, Arsenal haven’t had the most exciting December. However, the North London side have shown some character within recent weeks, defeating Crystal Palace in their most recent fixture and also coming back to draw 3-3 against Liverpool this month. With Arsenal currently sitting in 6th, Wenger will hope to use this fixture to kick off a good run of form for the New Year.
West Brom have had a poor season in comparison to their last campaign, sitting 19th in the Premier League table. Furthermore, Alan Pardew’s men are winless in 18 fixtures which is a run that they will certainly want to end soon. In addition to this, Alan Pardew is yet to gain a win as West Brom manager.
- Nacer Chadli of West Brom has been ruled out for two months and will not feature.
- Olivier Giroud will not feature for Arsenal due to injury.
Potential West Brom Starting XI: Foster; Dawson, Hegazy, Evans, Gibbs; Phillips, Livermore, Barry, Brunt; Rodriguez, Rondon
Potential Arsenal Starting XI: Cech; Monreal, Mustafi, Koscielny; Bellerin, Wilshere, Xhaka, Kolasinac; Sanchez, Ozil; Lacazette
Stats & Facts
- Sanchez has scored three in his last four against West Brom.
- West Brom are on a 18 game winless streak.
West Brom 4/1, draw 3/1, Arsenal 7/10
- Lacazette and Sanchez to score and over 10 corners 8/1
- Over 2 goals, over 3 cards, over 10 corners 11/2