Betfair £100 Free Bet Sign Up Offer - Full Details (May 2018)
In this article we detail all you need to know about the Betfair £100 in free bets sportsbook sign up offer including a step-by-step guide on how to claim the promotion, how to use your Betfair free bets as well as the key terms and rules you should know about.
Betfair £100 In Free Bets Sign Up Offer Explained
Betfair, one of the oldest and most established online bookmakers around, are offering all new customers £100 in free bets, In fact, this is one of the best new account offers currently available in the industry.
What Is The Betfair Free Bet Sign Up Offer?
Simply sign up using Betfair promotion code ‘ZBBC01’, place a £10 single bet at odds of 1/2 (1.5) or greater and Betfair will then credit you with a £20 free bet – you can do this FIVE times.
Your £10 single bet can be on absolutely anything you like within the Betfair sportsbook, including any sport and any market, as long as the odds are equal to or greater than 1/2 (1.5).
Your free bets will be credited within 24 hours of you signing up and completing the qualifying requirements.
Do note that if you sign up and make your first deposit via Paysafe or Neteller then you will not be able to claim this Betfair new account offer. You will however be able to use those methods after your first deposit.
Betfair Sign Up Bonus Offer Official Description
“New customer offer. Place 5 x £10 or more bets to receive £20 in free bets. Repeat up-to 5 times to receive maximum £100 bonus. Minimum odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. T&C’s apply.”
How To Claim The Betfair Free Bet New Customer Offer
Here’s how to claim the Betfair free bet new customer offer:
- Firstly, click here to head to the Betfair welcome offer landing page.
- Create an account using free bet promo code ‘ZBBC01‘.
- Place a £10 single bet on the Betfair Sportsbook.
- Betfair will then credit your account with a £20 free bet (you can do this 5 times).
How To Use Free Bets With Betfair
Here’s how to use free bets with Betfair:
- Add selections to your bet slip as normal.
- Enter the stake value of the free bet you wish to use.
- Select ‘Use Available Bonus’ located at the bottom of your bet slip.
- Click ‘Place Bets’.
- Confirm your bet by clicking ‘Confirm Bets’.
Betfair Free Bet Key Terms & Rules
- There are no turnover requirements for free bets.
- Free bet stakes are not returned with any winnings.
- Free bets are non-refundable.
- Free bets must be used in full.
- Bets placed with a free bet will not qualify for any promotions.
Step-By-Step Guide To Betfair’s Registration Process
Below we guide you through the Betfair registration process in two simple steps.
Step 1 – Enter Your Account Details
Here you need to enter your email address, create a password, select a security question and answer, select your country and then select your currency.
Step 2: Enter Your Personal Details
Here you need to select your gender, enter your first name, last name, date of birth and phone number.
Betfair £100 In Free Bets Offer Key Terms & Rules
There are a number of key terms and rules you should know regarding Betfair’s £100 in free bets joining offer. We’ve detailed the main ones below although you can find the full T’s & C’s on the Betfair website.
- New customers only.
- Only customers who sign up through the correct link (available above) will qualify for this Betfair new customer offer.
- Qualifying bets must be single bets only.
- Qualifying bets placed on the same selection or market do not qualify.
- Qualifying bets must be at minimum odds of 1/5 (1.2) or greater.
- Free bets are credited within 24 hours of you completing the qualifying requirements.
- Free bets expire after 30 days.
- Free bet stakes are not returned.
- No rollover requirements.
- Offer excludes customers who deposit using Moneybookers or Neteller.
In terms of welcome offers, this is one of the biggest out there with Betfair giving you the opportunity to claim up-to £100 in free bets.
The fact that you can claim up-to 5 free bets is a great benefit as you have more opportunities to win and also more opportunities to try out Betfair and get a feel for them as an online bookmaker.
It goes without saying to make yourself familiar with the Betfair free bet terms and rules and also how to use your Betfair free bets before signing up, however, as always, if you have any queries, questions or concerns, you can email us at [email protected] or tweet us @ThePuntersPage.