Tennis enjoys immense popularity among online bookmakers nowadays, which has led to a plethora of options to pick from. However, the question remains: how do you determine the best one for you? In this guide, we will unveil our top picks for the finest tennis betting sites in the UK, enabling you to make the choice that suits you best!
- How Does Tennis Betting Work?
- How To Master Tennis Betting
- Best Tennis Betting Sites UK – Some of Our Favourites Reviewed
- Most Popular Tennis Betting Markets
- Biggest Tennis Tournaments
- Brief History of Tennis
- Grand Slam Winners
- Live Betting
- More Articles
- Best Tennis Betting Sites UK FAQs
- ThePuntersPage Final Say
Best Betting Sites We Recommend for Tennis Betting in 2023
18+ New customers only. Opt in, and bet £10 on football markets (odds 2.00+). No cash out. Get 6x£5 football free bets at specified odds for set markets, which expire after 7 days. Offer valid from 12:00 UK Time on 25/08/2023. Card payments only. Full T&Cs Apply | begambleaware.org | Please gamble responsibly. . Click for full T&Cs. BeGambleAware.org #ad
18+, UK only. Deposit and place a minimum £10 cash bet at single or accumulated odds of 1/1 or greater and we will give you 1 x £5 in free bets plus an extra 3 x £5 Free Bets the following day. Applies to first cash bet only. Free bets credited as 4 x £5 bets to use on 3x Any sport & 1x Virtuals. Cashed Out, Void or Draw No Bet wagers do not qualify for this promotion. 1 x £5 Free Bets are credited upon qualifying first bet settlement, other free bets credited by midday the day after your first bet settles. 7-day free bet expiry. Available once per customer. This offer cannot be combined with any other promotion. Full T&C's apply. BeGambleAware.org #ad
18+ | New players only | Available until 23:59 GMT 31.12.2025 Each challenge has its own TCs. Eligible Bets must be placed for each respective Challenge during the Promotional Period including the following: ACCA, Football, In-Play, and Casino. Each challenge has its own set of TCs and can only be completed 1x. Available to claim: 20 Free Spins, £10 Free Bet, 50% Back up Free Bet up to £20, £10 Casino Bonus when you wager £50+. If all are completed you will receive Max £20 Free Bet to be used on any sport. Gamble Responsibly. Full T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.org #ad
New customers & 18+ only. Min. deposit of £10. Qualifying real money bet of £10. Min odds greater than or equal to 1.5 required. E/W bets excluded. Offer awarded immediately but could be issued the next working day in exceptional circumstances such as technical fault. Full T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.org #ad
18+ New UK+ ROI Customers only. Deposit & Bet min £5 as first bet at minimum odds 1/2 to qualify for 1x £20 Free Bet. Certain deposit methods and bet types excluded. Free bet valid for 7 days, stake not returned. Restrictions apply. Full T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.org #ad
New 18+ UK customers only. Register using the promo code WELCOME40, deposit and place first bet of £10+ on Sports (cumulative Evens+) within 7 days of registration. First bet must be on Sports. £30 in Free Bets and £10 in Free Spins (50x20p) credited within 10 hours of bet settlement. Free Bet stakes are not included in any returns. Bonuses have a 7-day expiry. Payment restrictions apply. SMS verification and/or Proof of I.D and address may be required Full T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.org #ad
18+. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of qualifying bets. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.org #ad
New UK customers (Excluding NI) only. £20 in FREE Bets (FB) as £10 in sports bets & a £10 casino bonus (CB). Min Deposit £10. Min stake £10. Min odds Evs. FB applied on 1st settlement of any qualifying bet. FB 7-day expiry. 1 FB offer per customer, household & IP address only. Account & Payment restrictions. 14 days to accept £10 CB, then active for 3 days. CB 5x wagering & max redeemable £100. Game restrictions apply. Cashed out/Free Bets won’t apply. 30 days to qualify. 18+. Full T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.org #ad
New UK, IE & Malta customers only. Offer available between 16:00 BST on 11th July 2023 and 16:00 BST on 26th October 2023. Min £10/€10 first deposit in a single amount to be eligible for the offer. Max £30 in Free Bets. £10 bet at min odds of 1.5 required to receive £10 Free Bet. A further £10 Free Bet will be credited to your promotional balance 7 days after the first qualifying bet and then a further £10 Free Bet will be credited 14 days after the first qualifying bet. Free bets expire in 14 days after credited. Payment Terms and Conditions apply. This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other sign-up promotion. Full T&Cs apply. 18+. BeGambleAware.org #ad
Min Deposit: £5. Maximum Free Bet: £30. First bet on a Football or Horse Racing multiple with 3+ selections. Overall odds: 3.00 (2/1) or higher. Free Bets available upon settlement of the qualifying bet. This is offer is valid for 7 days from your new account being registered. 50 Bonus Spins credited on placement of qualifying Acca bet.50x bonus wagering applies as do weighting requirements, bonus Spins only available on selected games and expires 7 days after being awarded. Debit card deposits only (exclusions apply). 18+. Full T&Cs apply. . Bet The Responsible Way. Full terms apply. BeGambleAware.org #ad
Key terms – New players only. Claim by placing a min deposit £10 via “My Offers” page within 30 days. Skrill/Neteller deposits excl. 7 days to stake max £10 in-play. Max. extra winnings £100. 18+ | BeGambleAware.org | LeoSafePlay.com | Play responsibly! Full T&Cs apply BeGambleAware.org #ad
18+ Opt in & bet £20 on any sport at 2.00+ odds within 7 days. No Cash out. Get 2x £10 Free Bets on any sports market. Free bets expire in 7 days. Card payments only. T&Cs apply. begambleaware.org | Please gamble responsibly. #ad
18+ | New UK players only | Min deposit req. £10 | Certain deposit methods excluded | Place 1 sport bet (3+ selections) | Excl Horse Racing | Min stake £10 | Max stake £20 | Min Odds 2/1 (3.0) | Max FreeBet £20 for football only | FreeBet valid for 7 days | FreeBet stake not returned | Full T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.org #ad
Significant T’s & C’s The User must enter Bonus Code ‘COMMFREE90’ during registration Only available to users whio deposit via credit or debit cards New Customers Only. Full T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.org #ad
New bettors get 50% of deposit up to £50; Code: PLAY10; 1x per household; Min deposit £15 (no Skrill/Neteller); Wager deposit & bonus 8x; Max qualifying bet stake=initial bonus; valid 60 days; Min odds 4/5 singles, 2/5 per acca leg; Some bet types excluded; See full terms 18+ #ad
Use code COMMFREE to trade with 0% commission for 60 days. Min. £10/€10 first deposit using Debit Card or Instant Banking. Full T&C’s apply.18+. BeGambleAware.org. Full T&Cs apply. 18+ BeGambleAware.org #ad .
NEW CUSTOMERS ONLY. MAX ONE £25 FREE BET. MIN QUALIFYING STAKE £15. QUALIFYING BETS MUST BE PLACED AT ODDS OF 1/1 (2.00) OR GREATER. PAID AS BONUS TOKEN WITH MIN 4/5 (1.80) ODDS REQ. SKRILL, NETELLER & PAYPAL ARE NOT ELIGIBLE. Full T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.org #ad
How Does Tennis Betting Work?
- Most reputable bookmakers will offer competitive tennis betting odds, but for those less experienced punters, tennis betting can be exciting and challenging in equal measure.
- Men’s matches are a best-of-five sets affairs for Grand Slams, while women play best-of-three sets in the Majors. In tennis, the player who chalks up six games and wins by two clear games will take the set, so another betting avenue is the first set scorecast. If for example, Novak Djokovic was facing Alexander Bublik in a Grand Slam, you could put money on Djokovic to win 6-2, 6-3, and so on.
- Tennis live betting has become increasingly popular, and we will it discuss in more detail later. For those who want to work out their returns, all reliable bookmakers will have an odds calculator, which will determine what your potential winnings will be once you have filled in a betting slip. Let's say you put £5 on Andrey Rublev to beat Marin Cilic in a Masters event and the odds were 5/1 on Rublev, you would receive £25 in return if your bet won.
How To Master Tennis Betting
Like most other individual sporting pursuits, mastering tennis betting can be quite tricky. It is a science and the devil is usually in detail. Of course, doing your homework is vital, so we've included some useful suggestions and tennis betting tips that may improve your chances of success in the long term.
- Shop around for the best bookmaker: Sometimes, you can find yourself trawling for a bookmaker that has good tennis betting tips, which often leads to wandering around aimlessly online. Make sure you compare and contrast best bookie for tennis candidates and choose one that best suits your needs.
- Start small and then expand out, trying different betting markets: It can be very easy to get sucked in and bet on every market going. For events, such as the Indian Well Masters, start out with something simpler like the ‘Moneyline’, which entails predicting the winner of the match. Once you begin to feel more comfortable, then you can be a little more adventurous and try out accumulators where you can bet on multiple matches at any one time.
- Focus your research on players: Research is the lynchpin of a smarter tennis betting UK strategy. And for a sport like tennis, the focal point should be the players themselves, as they are the ultimate variable in any game. Consider, for instance, different player styles and how well they typically fare against opponents with a similar skillset. It’s also worth looking into any surface preferences. For instance, Rafael Nadal is known for being even better on a clay court, whereas Pete Sampras was a grass court great. Understanding the court and its impact on the players can really help inform your bets.
Fitness is also a vital piece of player research. Tennis matches aren’t just about accuracy and technique, but are also physically grueling even for great athletes. Carefully consider a player’s fitness level, including any news of injury, especially during longer tournaments.
- Look for value: Finding value with tennis betting is essential. Usually, the traditional ‘Big Three’ of Djokovic, Rafael Nadal and Roger Federer, who have dominated tennis for near two decades, will usually command short prices. In Grand Slam events, it can be easy to levitate towards them as they will typically be heavy favourites in the early rounds. However, sometimes it is good to think outside the box. Someone less fancied, who is trading with longer odds, could cause an upset…and you could win big!
- Bet with your head and not your heart: Sometimes, it can be too tempting to lead with your heart. Instead, you should be more sensible and soak up any tips available to be as clued up as possible before a particular match starts.
Best Tennis Betting Sites UK – Some of Our Favourites Reviewed
Now we are going to examine the top-rated tennis betting sites and explain why we think they are worth their salt. You will see how they have managed to fend off the competition and why we have chosen them.
Tennis Betting Site – Parimatch
As one of the world’s best tennis betting sites, there’s plenty at Parimatch for tennis fans to love. They offer competitive returns, which are often enhanced by a generous collection of enhanced odds on all kinds of markets and competitions. Whether you want to bet per set or on future competitions, it’s unlikely you’ll find better value than Parimatch.
Just as important is the quality of the experience. Parimatch is generally delightful to use, and all their powers of design are on full display here. You’ll find any market you want easily thanks to intuitive navigation. Plus, live betting fans are in for an extra treat thanks to detailed and informative graphics and statistics.
- Competitive odds
- Great for futures
- Fantastic stat details
- Not all events covered
Tennis Betting Site – bet365
bet365 is a giant when it comes to tennis betting, and they were one of the early pioneers of livestreaming, so it’s no surprise they’re among our picks for best bookie for the sport here. Indeed, for those bettors who like to keep abreast of all the action as it unfolds on court, bet365 excels in this department.
Generally, most of the content will be free of charge. bet365 is very comprehensive in its coverage of markets, so there will be something that will appeal to both novice and more seasoned bettors alike.
- Fantastic livestreaming service
- Lots of good promotions
- Comprehensive market coverage
- Some of the offers exclude in-play matches
Tennis Betting Site – The Pools
While The Pools is undoubtedly best known for its excellent pools betting, they are a much better all-round sportsbook than they are often given credit for. They offer a myriad of odds on all kinds of traditional markets, with tennis betting being one of their standout features. This translates to an exceptionally extensive selection of tennis markets, encompassing both pre-match and live options.
We were especially impressed with the latter, as you can scroll through their markets from all around the world and see odds change in real time with red and green traffic light symbols. It’s a simple example of how The Pools goes above and beyond in terms of usability.
They’re also flexible, with cash-outs being generous and plentiful across a creative market selection to create one of the best betting sites for tennis.
- User-friendly interface
- Easy to follow live odds
- Plentiful cash-outs
- Fewer tennis betting offers than some
Tennis Betting Site – Sportingbet
If you’re a strategic bettor, the intelligent and detailed structure of Sportingbet is a fantastic resource. It allows you to instantly access the available options, monitor the current set count, and observe real-time odds fluctuations. Click into stats and you’ll get as detailed a collection of information as any other tennis betting site.
And of course, all of this is only relevant because Sportingbet has such a broad variety of markets to choose from, all with the quality odds they are known for. Back this up with a site design that manages to hold this wealth of knowledge while being immensely accessible whether you’re on desktop, iOS or Android, and you have one of the most appealing options for any tennis fan.
- Incredible detail on events
- Terrific mobile option
- Smooth live updates
- Live chat not round the clock
Tennis Betting Site – Spreadex
It should be of little surprise that Spreadex is our pick for top tennis spread betting site. It are generally the best option for this form of betting on any sport it offers, and tennis fans are blessed with an enormous and ever evolving collection of tennis spread betting markets. We also absolutely love their fantastic collection of fixed-odds markets.
Furthermore, the variety of markets per event is up there with the very best. The attention to detail here too, is staggering — you can even find information on where to watch each game.
Plus, their design, customer support, excellent tennis betting app, and payment options mean they are as user friendly as any household name. There’s even plenty of relevant tennis betting offers, for both fixed-odds and spread betting tennis fans.
- Fantastic selection of spread betting tennis options
- Equally impressive fixed-odds markets
- Lots of relevant offers for tennis odds
- Old school design won’t suit all
Tennis Betting Site – Unibet
Unibet is a go-to for tennis enthusiasts. Live matches can be streamed, and for those that are keen fans of the game, there is a blog that provides all the latest news and views from the ATP Tour.
As well as that, you can get detailed markets for in-play betting, which includes a set-by-set forecast as well as everything else in between.
- Offers some good player specials for Grand Slam tournaments
- Provides competitive odds
- Wide range of markets
- Some markets available elsewhere are not available here
Tennis Betting Site – 10bet
Compared to its competitors, 10bet is a relatively new bookmaker. However, it is one of the most comprehensive sportsbooks around, and when it comes to tennis betting, this bookie leaves no stone unturned.
In terms of tennis betting markets, 10bet has everything you could possibly want. On the live betting front, the attention to detail is praiseworthy. For example, for any given match, you will be able to find out the first serve % of a particular player and the points they have won in it.
Simply put, this bookmaker provides a first-class tennis betting experience and that’s why we have ranked it as one of our top betting sites.
- Fantastic odds
- Comprehensive in its coverage of events
- Easy to place tennis bets
- No livestreaming available
Tennis Betting Site – Betway
Betway is one of the heavyweights in the betting world, particularly known as one of the best football bookies. Having said that, their offer of tennis markets and their overall site functionality has placed it among the best for tennis betting too.
With cash-out and in-play bets available on most tennis matches and the great odds being offered, this bookie ensures punters will be able to enjoy the betting experience to the full.
Apart from the live coverage of the matches, Betway also includes a small graph to show punters which way a match is going by plotting out the points won throughout the match by each player per set.
- Competitive and consistent tennis odds
- Extensive betting promotions
- Immense tennis coverage
- Customer service is not available 24/7
Tennis Betting Site – William Hill
Founded in 1934, William Hill is one of the oldest but also one of the most pre-eminent UK bookmakers. And when it comes to tennis, it has a pretty solid track record. Indeed, you’ll find pretty much everything you want from this bookie.
They have a sophisticated and broad library of markets, backed by the ever-competitive odds for which they are known, of a surprisingly versatile and creative scope. You can even use their #yourodds feature if there’s a market you want unavailable, meaning a near limitless supply of options.
There are also many great promotions available, relevant to tennis betting. For instance, William Hill often provides free bets which can be used on (almost) any sports market.
- Offers good enhanced odds
- Markets are quite sophisticated
- Great in-play options
- Blog only dishes out tennis news from Grand Slams and other big events
Tennis Betting Site – Ladbrokes
One of the most user-friendly online bookmakers out there, Ladbrokes takes tennis very seriously. For the casual and more avid followers of the game, the bookie serves up (excuse the pun!) some cracking markets.
Price boosts are a common feature of the site and the in-play section is rather detailed. New visitors should find it rather straightforward navigating their way around the specials and futures markets too.
- User-friendly site
- Good price boosts on selected markets
- Reliable livestream for registered users
- Betting odds could be more competitive
Tennis Betting Site – BetVictor
A jack of all trades, BetVictor is a well-known betting company and tennis is one of their specialties. Boasting a clear interface, the bookmaker leaves no stone unturned — whether it’s online or through their tennis betting app, it covers virtually every market.
Outside of the ATP and WTA Tours, BetVictor offers odds on the Olympic tennis tournaments, an example of their international scope.
- Broad in its coverage of tennis tournaments, and this extends to the Olympics
- Good selection of outright markets for events, which also includes each-way betting
- Good price boosts
- Could be better for in-play betting
Tennis Betting Site – Coral
Coral, in much the same way as many of their other competitors, is rather conscientious on the tennis betting scene. Perhaps one thing that shouldn’t be taken for granted is that you can find markets for men’s and women’s doubles matches for Masters events.
Registered users can access the livestream, and there is plenty of depth in the in-play markets.
- Has plenty of markets for doubles matches
- Good in-play options
- Easy to navigate the site
- No dedicated tennis blog throughout the season
Most Popular Tennis Betting Markets
- The ‘Moneyline’ as explained earlier, is a good starting point, and with the chance of a draw as a result eliminated, there are only two options available – selecting which players will come out on top.
Outright Tennis Betting
- One of the most popular tennis betting markets are the outrights. This involves predicting who you think will win a particular tournament. The biggest thing to keep in mind here is the surface of the court as different players excel on different surfaces. Outright odds present larger odds when placed early.
- Some of the most common tennis betting markets you will encounter are set betting, where you predict the winner of the first, second, or third sets — or even the fourth and fifth if the match is a five-setter.
- Moving on from there, you can bet on the total number of games over/under. As this suggests, this requires guessing how many games there will be throughout the entirety of a match. Usually in three-set matches, it can be slightly easier to predict. So, you could stake ‘Under 20 games’ if you think a player will run out as a straight-sets winner, or over this amount (or higher) if you think the players are evenly matched.
- Lots of tennis tournaments have a plethora of mismatched games. This provides new competitors the opportunity to get vital experience, creates future stars, and even facilitates the occasional upset.
It does, however, mean that if you’re rather sure of a winner, some popular markets end up being uninteresting or representing an often-unwise long shot. Handicap betting solves this problem by putting a game handicap on the favourite, meaning there’s more of an uphill battle for them, while the underdog need only not lose by a certain amount. This evens the playing field and allows for more interesting markets, available on all the finest tennis betting sites.
- Sometimes, you don’t have to back a winner at all. The Total Sets market is ideal for this as it asks you not who will win but what kind of game will be played. For instance, a best-of-three set as utilised in the likes of Wimbledon and the French Open means that whoever wins two sets wins the match. Therefore, depending on how close a contest it is, there could be two or three sets.
Making a prediction here really puts your analytical skills to the test and makes you think about tennis from a whole new angle. Fascinating and potentially profitable.
Biggest Tennis Tournaments
The tennis season normally runs from January to November, and for the ATP Tour, it is split into four types of events: Grand Slams, Masters 1000 series, 500, and 250 tournaments. More TV coverage is dedicated to Grand Slams, and the winners pick up 2,000 ATP points. All of the following should be available from your best betting site for tennis pick.
- Starting off with the four Slams, Wimbledon is the most popular and respected tennis event of the year. Played in the summer in London on a grass court, this tournament attracts some of the best players, with fans tuning in from around the world. There’s no bigger event in the betting tennis UK calendar.
- The French Open is held in Roland Garros around the end of May. Played on clay, it requires players of a certain mindset to handle the slower conditions. From Bjorn Borg and Mats Wilander to Nadal, there have been many great champions that have graced this stage.
- Held towards the end of the summer, the US Open is held at Flushing Meadows in New York. All eyes are usually on Djokovic as he is a serial winner of the event, but Dominic Thiem clinched his first Grand Slam title in 2020 in the “Big Apple” when he rallied from two sets to love down to prevail in five.
- The Australian Open is the traditional curtain raiser and is held in Melbourne in January. There have been changes over the years, with the most notable one being in 2008, when the tournament transitioned from being played on a slightly different style of hard court, and the colour of the court changed from green to blue.
Masters 1000 Events
- There are nine of these staged across Europe and the USA each year. In 2021, the first Masters event was held in Miami instead of Indian Wells, and the last one of the year is the Paris Masters. For the men, these consists of best-of-three sets and there have been some fresh winners in the past few years, including Russian ace Daniil Medvedev and Austrian star Dominic Thiem.
ATP 500 & 250 Series Events
- Next in the tournament rung is the ATP 500 series, and there are usually 13 of them. In recent times, the likes of Rublev have regularly scooped up titles and earned ranking points. The 250 series events, meanwhile, are held throughout the world and there is betting interest here too. The European Open is a well-renowned tennis tournament for men in Antwerp, and is listed as one of the top events in the ATP 250.
- The end of the season is marked with the ATP Finals. The men hold the ATP Finals in high esteem. Previously, the ATP Finals was held in London, but from 2021, it will be staged in Turin.
- The top eight men qualify for this lucrative event, and it is a round robin style with the Final taking place on a Sunday evening. The winner is awarded 1,500 points and the competition determines who will finish the campaign as World No.1.
- The WTA Finals signals the conclusion of the season for the women. Considered as the unofficial fifth major of the term, the WTA Finals — usually held in Shenzhen, China — is a highlight of the calendar.
- On the international scene, the Davis Cup remains the biggest team tennis tournament, which sees the top 18 teams in the world battle it out. After a group stage, the tournament is whittled down, and the Davis Cup Finals usually take place after the regular season finishes.
Brief History of Tennis
While there has been fierce debate over who invented tennis, the sport has made huge strides over the past 100 years or so. Since the sport was formally codified in England in the 1870s, it spread quickly, appealing to the masses.
One of the biggest changes took place in 1968, which marked the end of amateurism and the start of the Open era. In 1973, the ATP and WTA rankings were published weekly, and the rackets have changed considerably since the 1980s as they went from wooden to graphite.
Tennis continues to appeal today, and tennis betting is showing no signs of slowing down either.
Grand Slam Winners
|Player||Country||Number of Grand Slams|
Tennis is a game where victors are crowned on the ebb and flow of momentum. Every match, set and every moment offers an ever-evolving series of questions for the attuned bettor to predict.
The many variables of a game so driven by individual players lends itself to more betting opportunities. Therefore, the best betting sites for tennis can use live betting to amplify your enjoyment and provide an ever-changing collection of odds.
For instance, betting on individual sets in-play is a fantastic way of adding intrigue to any point of the match. You can go even further by betting on the immediate next game winner, a true challenge for your predictive reflexes. In fact, on top tennis betting sets, every point will come with available odds, being added to the site in real time.
Game duration is also an interesting market. It’s available pre-game but takes on a whole new dimension when you can see the flow of the game and make a time prediction based on your ongoing observations.
Live betting on tennis allows many betting sites the opportunity to provide markets on just about every key element of a game from start to finish with quickly updating and generous odds.
Dramatic Tennis Turnarounds
One of the reasons tennis is such a great sport for live betting is that it’s one which lends itself well to upsets. Like we said, it’s a highly individual and competitive sport with tons of variables, and this means the unlikely tends to happen more than most other mainstream sports. And should such a turnaround occur, it’s good to have live betting options to roll with the punches.
Take these famous upsets as examples:
One of the finest matches of its day, we’re sure anyone betting on this classic had wished they had live betting options as a near defeated McEnroe took Borg to a 22-minute long tiebreak to shift the momentum of the game, before the Swede staged his own epic comeback to win with a backhand after three hours and 53 minutes of play. If ever there was a game that could have pushed the live odds updates to their limits, it’s this one!
Another dramatic duel from Wimbledon, this one seeing Jana Novotna fail to finish the job despite a 4-1 lead. It is known as one of the greatest collapses in sport, when nerves got the better of the Czech player, allowing for Steffi Graff to complete one of the greatest turnarounds in tournament history. A true testament of the pressure of Wimbledon and of the usefulness of a little market flexibility.
Nadal came into this game having spent much of the year on the shelf with a foot injury and had begun to dispel fears of a sad end to his career with a quality tournament. But all seemed lost for fans of the Spaniard with Nadal three points down in the third set, before he pulled out a gutsy victory in the ninth game, winning the set 6-2, setting up an epic comeback and a 5-5 showdown in the decider. Finally, with the conversion of the third break point, Nadal became the first man to win 21 Grand Slam titles.
Best Tennis Betting Sites UK FAQs
You can watch tennis at any bookmaker that offers livestreaming. Otherwise, Amazon Prime holds the majority of the rights nowadays for ATP and WTA events.
Both for the men and the women, the Grand Slams are considered the pinnacle of the sport, so you can expect to find lots of odds for tournaments such as Wimbledon and the US Open.
This market entails guessing how many games or sets a tennis match may last. So, if Grigor Dimitrov was facing Denis Shapovalov, you may see a bet presented on a sportsbook as ‘Dimitrov to beat Shapovalov Over 30 games at 3/1’.
The ‘Moneyline’, which is predicting the match winner is the most common, but other tennis betting lines that attract attention are the Over/Under games market and the first set forecast.
ThePuntersPage Final Say
Tennis as a sport needs little introduction, and it continues to hold sway with most bettors. Indeed, you will be hard pushed to find a bookmaker that doesn’t have decent tennis betting markets. But the best tennis bookies go further, providing a betting adventure that can elevate your enjoyment of the game and provide even better value odds.
The list we have provided in this guide are definitely worth checking out, and you can be assured of a great betting experience whichever one you choose.