Important: Sky Bet offers are no longer available or not accessible from our site.
In the article we explain all you need to know about Sky Bet Cash Out (including Cash Out Boost) along with a step-by-step guide on how to use the feature as well as the key terms you should know about.
What Is Sky Bet Cash Out?
Cash Out is a feature from Sky Bet that allows you to close out an open bet for a real-time value. The settlement value offered will fluctuate depending upon the current likelihood of the bet winning and could be greater or less than the initial stake placed on the bet.
Cash Out can be offered on bets that may or not be going well. This therefore allows you to cash in on for a guaranteed return or limit your losses by closing out your position for a smaller return in instances where you think letting the original bet run might result in you losing your stake completely.
Cash Out is available on events that have the icon next to them. Qualifying bets available for cash out can be found under ‘My Bets' which enables you to view all of your upcoming, In-Play and settled bets within the past 48 hours. Sky Bet's real-time game statistics will help you make a decision on whether or not to cash out.
How To Cash Out With Sky Bet
Here’s how to Cash Out with Sky Bet:
Log-in to Sky Bet.
Go to ‘My Bets‘.
Select the bet you wish to Cash Out.
Click ‘Cash Out‘.
Sky Bet Cash Out Boost
Cash Out Boost from Sky Bet gives you the chance to win cash bonuses on top of your standard Cash Out value. You can get a Cash Out Boost at any time providing you have an open bet that is eligible for cash out. Just Cash Out your bet as normal and you may receive a surprise boost.
Why Can't I Cash Out With Sky Bet?
There are a number of reasons why you may not be able to cash out:
- Suspended Markets – If one selection of your accumulator is suspended then cash out will be unavailable. All of the selections need to either be settled or have an active In-Play market for cash out to be available.
- Technical Issues – It may be the case that cash out is not available or successful due to device technical problems. If so then it is advised that you reset your internet connection and reload the site or app and attempt to cash out again. A successful cash out will give you a green confirmation.
- Nearing 90 minutes? – As games are about to conclude, In-Play markets start to become unavailable and thus so does cash out.
- In-Play – Look out for the Cash Out symbol when placing bets. Markets that do not have this icon are either not available for cash out or no In-Play is being offered – therefore a cash out price can not be calculated.
- Cash Out Delay – There will be a 5 second delay before cash out is confirmed. If during this time any selection in your bet is suspended then cash out will not be successful and the value will be updated.
- Using Free Bets – Due to the nature of a free bet whereby the stake of the free bet is not included in any returns, the cash out offer will not include the stake value either. Therefore, cash out would only be offered if the value is high enough to give a return on the bet.
What If One Leg Of My Accumulator Is Postponed?
If one or more legs of a single or multiple bet is void due to a postponement then cash out will still be available. The value will be based on the availability and prices of the remaining selections.
Sky Bet Cash Out Key Terms
- Available on selected markets and sports.
- Price Boosts and ‘Perm/Permutation' bets are not eligible for Cash Out.
- Ante Post and SP bets are not eligible for Cash Out.
- Cash Out offer available is up-to £100,000.
ThePuntersPage Final Say
Sky Bet Cash Out can be a fantastic option for those who like to guarantee profits or minimise losses. Furthermore, with Sky Bet's Cash Out Boost, you'll also get a chance of cash bonuses too.