10Bet Cash Out & Partial Cash Out - The Ultimate Guide (2019 Update)
In this article we explain all you need to know about 10Bet Cash Out and Partial Cash Out including a step-by-step guide on how to use the feature as well as the key terms you should know about.
10Bet Cash Out & Partial Cash Out
As you’d probably expect these days, 10Bet do indeed offer Cash Out, however, they also offer Partial Cash Out so no matter how you want to play it, you can stay in complete control.
What Is 10Bet Cash Out?
10Bet Cash Out gives you full control over your bets and allows you to collect your winnings before an event has finished.
There are various situations in which you may want to cash out:
- If your bet is in profit and you want to take the money before it is settled.
- If your bet looks like losing you money and you want to secure part of your stake before it is settled.
Cash Out is open to all customers.
Not Yet Joined 10Bet?
Those yet to have joined can take a look at the latest 10Bet free bet welcome offer where you can claim a £50 deposit bonus. Alternatively, you can view a full range of offers and 10Bet bonus codes that are available.
How To Cash Out With 10Bet
Here’s how to Cash Out with 10Bet:
- Click here to log-in to 10Bet.
- Select the bet you wish to Cash Out.
- Click ‘Cash Out‘.
10Bet Partial Cash Out
Partial Cash Out allows you to collect a portion of your winnings before an event has finished whilst leaving the remaining part of the bet active.
If your bet qualifies for Partial Cash Out, you’ll see a small button to the right of the Cash Out button. Clicking this button will force a slider to appear. Move the slider, select the amount to Cash Out and the amount to leave active. After setting your Partial or Full Cash Out, click the ‘Cash Out’ button to complete the process.
10Bet Cash Out Key Terms
- Available online and via mobile.
- Available on selected events, fixtures and markets.
- All Cash Out requests are subject to a time delay.
- If you use a free bet, Cash Out will not be available until the value of the bet is higher than the value of your free bet.
- Not available for System bets, Forecast bets or Tricast bets.
10Bet offer both Cash Out and Partial Cash Out meaning you can take an early payout and secure a profit or minimise a loss or alternatively you can partially cash out your bet and leave the rest of it to run.