888Sport Best Odds Guaranteed - All You Need To Know
In this article we explain all you need to know about the 888Sport Best Odds Guaranteed promotion including a step-by-step guide on how to claim the offer as well as the key terms you should know about.
888Sport Best Odds Guaranteed
Best Odds Guaranteed is one of the simplest and most common promotions when it comes to horse racing, but is one every punter who wants to maximise their profits should be taking advantage of.
What Is 888Sport Best Odds Guaranteed?
888Sport offer Best Odds Guaranteed on all UK & Ireland horse racing so if you take a price and the Starting Price (SP) is bigger then you’ll be paid out at the bigger odds.
For example, if you take a price on a horse at odds of 5/1, but the SP is 7/1, then you’ll be paid out at the bigger price of 7/1 – with the difference returned in cash!
Furthermore, 888Sport Live Stream hundreds of horse races every year from the biggest tracks including Cheltenham, Ascot, Aintree and more, meaning you can watch and bet at the same time.
Best Odds Guaranteed is open to both new and existing customers. Those without an account can take advantage of 888Sport’s Bet £10 Get £30 in free bets sign up offer. Alternatively there are a range of 888Sport promotion codes available.
How To Claim Best Odds Guaranteed With 888Sport
Here’s how to claim Best Odds Guaranteed with 888Sport:
- Log-in to www.888sport.com.
- Place your horse racing bets as normal.
- If the SP (starting price) is bigger then 888Sport will pay you out at the bigger odds.
888Sport Best Odds Guaranteed Key Terms & Rules
- Available on all UK & Ireland horse racing.
- Offer is fulfilled in cash.
- Applies to all single, multiple and each-way bets.
- Does not apply to Ante-Post bets, Enhanced Offers or Daily Racing Specials.
- Applies to bets placed online and on mobile.
- Maximum payout of £25,000 per customer per day (or currency equivalent).
In summary, this really is a must for all horse racing bettors. Now there’s no need to worry or be disappointed because if your horse wins or places with a bigger Starting Price than the one you took, you’ll get the best odds, guaranteed.