Online bingo is the online equivalent of the traditional ball game that has graced bingo halls for generations. Join us as we break down everything you need to know to find the best bingo betting sites, and how to make the most out of them.
- How To Choose the Best Online Bingo Sites
- Best Online Bingo Sites Ranked & Reviewed
- Online Bingo Safety
- Do The Best Bingo Betting Sites Offer Promotions?
- Why Play Bingo Online?
- How To Play Online Bingo
- Different Types of Online Bingo
- Online Bingo Terminology
- Best Online Bingo Betting FAQS
- ThePuntersPage Final Say
Best Betting Sites We Recommend for Online Bingo in 2023
18+ New customers only. Opt in, and bet £10 on football markets (odds 2.00+). No cash out. Get 6x£5 football free bets at specified odds for set markets, which expire after 7 days. Offer valid from 12:00 UK Time on 25/08/2023. Card payments only. Full T&Cs Apply | begambleaware.org | Please gamble responsibly. . Click for full T&Cs. BeGambleAware.org #ad
18+ New players can receive 100 Bingo Tickets and 50 Free Spins when they register a Chat Name in the Bingo Lobby, opt in and spend £10 cash on Bingo Tickets. New Bingo customers only. Opt in required. Time limits, exclusions and T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.org. #ad
18+ | New players only | Available until 23:59 GMT 31.12.2025 Each challenge has its own TCs. Eligible Bets must be placed for each respective Challenge during the Promotional Period including the following: ACCA, Football, In-Play, and Casino. Each challenge has its own set of TCs and can only be completed 1x. Available to claim: 20 Free Spins, £10 Free Bet, 50% Back up Free Bet up to £20, £10 Casino Bonus when you wager £50+. If all are completed you will receive Max £20 Free Bet to be used on any sport. Gamble Responsibly. Full T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.org #ad
Key terms – New players only. Claim by placing a min deposit £10 via “My Offers” page within 30 days. Skrill/Neteller deposits excl. 7 days to stake max £10 in-play. Max. extra winnings £100. 18+ | BeGambleAware.org | LeoSafePlay.com | Play responsibly! Full T&Cs apply BeGambleAware.org #ad
18+. Opt in. Once per player. Restricted to UK & IRE and £/€ accounts only. Stake £/€10 CASH on bingo tickets to qualify. Max. bingo bonus (BB) £/€30. BB has 3x wagering. BB is valid for 30 days after credit. T&Cs apply
18+ New customers only. Certain deposit types excluded. Deposit and spend min £10 on Bingo. £40 Bonus credited upon completion of games. Bonus to be played on Bingo only, 4 x wagering and valid for 14 days. Country restrictions. T&Cs apply.
New UK, IE & Malta customers only. Offer available between 16:00 BST on 11th July 2023 and 16:00 BST on 26th October 2023. Min £10/€10 first deposit in a single amount to be eligible for the offer. Max £30 in Free Bets. £10 bet at min odds of 1.5 required to receive £10 Free Bet. A further £10 Free Bet will be credited to your promotional balance 7 days after the first qualifying bet and then a further £10 Free Bet will be credited 14 days after the first qualifying bet. Free bets expire in 14 days after credited. Payment Terms and Conditions apply. This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other sign-up promotion. Full T&Cs apply. 18+. BeGambleAware.org #ad
18+. New customers only. Certain countries only. GBP, EUR & SKR only. Min deposit and spend £10 on Bingo within 7 days of reg. Bonus for Bingo only. 2x wagering req apply. Bonus valid for 7 days. T&Cs apply, see below.
Opt-in required, x1 per customer, new Bingo customers only. Min £5 stake, max £25 bonus with 4x wagering. Bonus expires in 14 days from chat name registration. Games, currency, location, player restrictions & terms apply.
How To Choose the Best Online Bingo Sites
Here’s our quick guide to choosing the right betting sites with bingo for you and your betting needs.
- Utilise our recommendations: Our recommendations are only given under the greatest scrutiny. This means that, if you utilise our suggestions, then a whole lot of the leg work is already done for you. For instance, you can be sure that we only ever recommend safe, legal, fair, and reputable operators. You can also be sure that they provide great design and intuitiveness with the finest attention to detail. We also check for things like the quality and fairness of promotions, accessibility on mobile, customer service, and much more. In addition, our reviews go the extra mile in their detailed analysis allowing you to not just get an idea if a site is any good, but who it might be right for. We understand that our recommendations might not be the final step for everyone – some may want to do additional research on their own, but we do hope they can work as a foundation of quality for all our readers.
- Check they have banking options which work for you: One such example of extra research you may want to undertake, whether it be through reading our reviews across the best bookmakers the UK has to offer, or through checking the site out yourself, is that the banking options suit your needs. An operator may have an objectively great selection of payment options, but if they do not work for you, then you will have to look elsewhere. All we can do is provide you with the relevant information.
- See if the promotions and betting limits suit your style of play: This step is essentially twofold. The first consideration is how much and how regularly you like to bet, because the individual usefulness of both the promotions and the betting limits will be dictated by that fact. This is even the case for the best betting promotions the world has to offer. So, consider how much you intend to bet and what is within your budget, always stay in control when betting online, and contrast that with what is offered up by the operator. The second part of this step is about the versatility of promotions. Many offers are not permanent, and indeed, a carousel of distinct promotions can provide plenty of fun and excitement. However, it does limit us from a coverage standpoint. While we always attempt to cover all new promotions as quickly and comprehensively as we can, terms are subject to change instantaneously. This means the only way anyone could be completely sure of what is offered is to read them right before going forward with that promotion. In other words, to ensure that your preferred bingo promotions do work for you, it is worth doing a touch of in site research.
- Try it out for yourself: We can, and do, try to give you as comprehensive an idea of what a betting site is all about, from registration to withdrawing funds. However, there is nothing quite like trying a site out for yourself. And we advise, if you are interested enough in a betting site to consider making them your regular online bingo hangout, to do exactly that. Remember that a whole bunch of welcome bonuses make it possible to get some really great experience with a betting site without having to deposit very much, or in the case of no deposit free bets, anything at all.
- Sign elsewhere or sign up to multiple sites.: You can sign up to multiple betting sites, and as many bingo betting sites that you like. It could be, for instance, that one offers a multitude of other betting options you are interested in. It is now not unusual to find some of the top casino operators or even the finest sports betting sites to also be among the greatest betting sites with bingo. However, you may also want a dedicated bingo site for their more focused communal elements. Or you may simply want to shop around for the most generous promotions. In any case, our advice is simple, sign up to as many as you want until you land on one that suits you best.
Best Online Bingo Sites Ranked & Reviewed
Gaming giants bet365 regularly run bingo promos and prize draws for their users, such as Mojo Hot Ball. Players can access the Mojo Lounge on Mondays and Fridays by spending £5 cash on bingo tickets during a qualifying period to gain entry. The Hot Ball prize is £25 cash.
Fans of bet365 already revere this bookie for their promotional generosity, especially for new players. Head on over to the site to see what’s available right now for bingo enthusiasts.
Time limits, exclusions and terms and conditions apply, as is the case generally for betting sites with bingo.
Coral Bingo is one of the biggest bingo betting sites and hosts every conceivable type of bingo game you can think of, from 75-ball, 80-ball, 90-ball bingo, 30 ball version to speed bingo and slingo. The site runs on their own in-house software after switching from the popular Playtech, but it does not seem to have slowed them down at all. While the welcome bonus is not as juicy as elsewhere, this is more than made up for in other aspects of the site.
Ladbrokes have 20 different bingo rooms that players can frequent, some of which are exclusive only to Ladbrokes, including Attic, Bedroom, Lucky Loft and Snug. On this site, you can enjoy all of the popular classics such as 90, 75 and 80 ball bingo, alongside more innovative, left-field options, including one of the best selection of slingo games we’ve ever seen. They are also exceptionally generous when it comes to promotions, which are typically unlocked for a mere £10 deposit and stake, with some promotions providing several times that amount in bingo bonus goodness.
The bingo offering at William Hill is huge, with as many as 23 rooms available. Customers can enjoy 75, 80 and 90 ball bingo, along with special themed games such as Deal or No Deal Bingo and penny bingo. The well-moderated chat rooms are exceptional across betting sites with bingo, providing a friendly and social atmosphere. The site also offers excellent promotions, including the new bet 10 get 20 free spins offer across the United Kingdom.
The classic bingo fun comes in all forms and sizes at Unibet, where players are treated to 75 Ball Bingo, 90 Ball Bingo and Pattern Bingo in six rooms. This is alongside their vast selection of side games, which can also be played while waiting for the games to start. While there is no bingo-specific welcome bonus at Unibet, players do have the chance to grab a fixed bingo jackpot, with private access to a private room featuring exclusive games.
BoyleSports also runs on Playtech software and is, in our opinion, one of the best bingo betting sites in the business. There are over 20 games in 16 different rooms, and players can start their bankroll off the right way thanks to generous and creative welcome offers. This is alongside a healthy bonus page full of reasons for long term players to get involved. We find that BoyleSports is often underrated with regards to its versatility, and there is arguably no greater evidence to their quality in that regard than their exceptional bingo offering.
Paddy Power Bingo
Paddy Power Bingo is easily one of the best bingo betting sites around. This famous Irish bookmaker offers regular promotions, friendly chat rooms and a great range of games all hosted on Playtech’s brilliant bingo software, which provides you with the best games and the highest-quality graphics available.
Betfair have emerged from the last several years as one of online gaming’s greatest jack-of-all-trades, providing everything from an excellent traditional sportsbook to a world-class casino, and indeed, one of the finest bingo options anywhere online.
The trademark Betfair excellence can be found throughout their bingo offering, from the quality of software to the awesome variety of games to be enjoyed, featuring everything from household names to industry favourites.
There are also a ton of offers, daily promotions and specials, as well as monthly prizes.
Online Bingo Safety
Online bingo is now so popular that there are hundreds of bingo betting sites for players to choose from. Such an overwhelming choice can be quite daunting, and as you can see, there are a few questions you’ll want to ask yourself to discover your favourite betting bingo sites. However, there’s no personal preference when it comes to safety, so with that in mind, we’re going to break down the two most important questions when it comes to ensuring your overall experience remains secure and fun.
Is Online Bingo Fair?
When we play online bingo, we want to know for sure that the games are fair, and that each of the players has an equal chance of winning. This is where the random number generator (RNG) comes in.
The RNG is a smart mechanism running computerised algorithms in order to create a sequence of numbers that is completely randomised. It is as random as a real-life bingo machine, and every bit as fair.
When it comes to promotions, fairness comes down to the terms and conditions. While we would say that some are objectively fairer than others, whether those terms are acceptable to you require your own judgement, although we do provide guidance as part of our reviews.
Are Betting Sites With Bingo Safe?
If you make sure that you always play online bingo at properly regulated websites, then you can be sure that the site is fair, safe and trustworthy. Details of the regulator’s licence will be listed at the bottom of the home page. Any online bingo site, or gaming site, that does not display such information is very likely to be a scam and should be given a wide berth as well being reported.
In addition, you’ll also want to ensure that your chosen site utilises proper encryption and a fair licensing policy to ensure your data is kept safe. Furthermore, you’ll want to ensure that they have a comprehensive responsible gaming policy to ensure everyone remains safe.
Of course, our reviews provide a shortcut for you on all these points and more, because we never recommend any sites which do not adhere to the highest standards of safety.
Do The Best Bingo Betting Sites Offer Promotions?
We think that betting sites with bingo are pretty underrated in the world of promotions. Often when we think of bonuses, we think of the free spins you can enjoy as part of slot games, or acca insurance offers and free bets often provided to sports fans.
However, bingo more than has enough creativity as well as the creative scope to offer a promotional bounty to compete with any and all of those examples. Do keep in mind here that many bingo promotions actually come alongside things like free bets, as many bingo betting sites are part of a casino, who like their offers to appeal as broadly as possible.
We won’t be discussing crossover promotions here, but they are very much available, and quite common.
And of course, the subsequent trio are just a few common examples, there really is no limit to what could be offered beyond what the bookie is willing and imaginative enough to offer.
This is often given as part of a welcome bonus, but can be offered for long term users as well. One of the most common bonuses for the finest betting bingo sites is to allow you to join a bingo game for free or for a discounted amount. This is especially generous, as you can often gain access to games with huge jackpots. In addition, you may also be offered a certain amount of free bet cash to play on bingo games, often as a deposit match, providing greater choice for your bonus.
This one is really simple – the bookmaker offers you something on top of whatever bingo prize you would normally win. It could be a percentage amount on top of your winnings or even something completely left-field. But additional prizes of any kind are generally a very welcome surprise.
Another common bingo bonus operates like a raffle which you enter when you spend an allotted amount on a bingo game. It could be that you are entered into a prize draw for every £10 to spend, to give a typical example. The prizes could be anything the operator chooses, and we’ve seen some huge jackpots being offered on these kinds of promotions over the years.
Why Play Bingo Online?
If you’re a long-term bingo fan you probably won’t need us to tell you why bingo is a great game to play. However, if you’re new to the game or even just new to betting sites with bingo we thought it would be a good idea to go through five of our favourite reasons to bet on bingo online.
- Simplicity: Bingo is simple to learn, understand and play, whatever version of the game you are playing. This is especially true online, where you can play from anywhere at any time convenient to you.
- Plenty of promotional bargains: We’ve discussed some typical promotional offers you can expect from bingo betting sites, but really, that is just the tip of the iceberg. With so many great sites out there offering a variety of bonuses, there’s an enormous amount of promotional choice to give your games that extra boost.
- Suitable for casual players: In every sense, bingo is an approachable game – not only is it easy to play and learn, but it’s also suitable for casual players due to its simplicity .
- Versatility: It is very common for the premier bingo betting sites to be part of a broader casino or even a jack-of-all-trades, including sports betting options. This means that if you are someone who likes to bet in a variety of ways, the finest betting bingo sites can often allow you to do it all from a single operator. Again, an incredibly convenient form of gambling.
- Fun: Bingo should always be about having fun, and regardless of the specifics, that should remain your top priority.
How To Play Online Bingo
Do not worry if you do not know how to play – it really could not be easier. The basic rules of online bingo are very straightforward, as we said, simplicity is key to its charms. Here’s a quick breakdown of what you can expect:
- Sign up to your preferred bingo betting site and deposit funds.
- Go to the lobby of your and select your preferred game – remember to ensure you have adequate funds to do so.
- Once you have been through the lobby and selected your game, you will get to sit down and play bingo. To play, you will be given a virtual card which will include on it grids within grids and a series of numbers marked in the rows and lines.
- When an online game begins, the caller begins to call the numbers. With online bingo, dabbing can be done automatically to mark off your numbers as they are drawn if you so wish.
- Games can be won by marking off a line, marking off multiple lines or getting a full house, after which, the game is finished.
It really is as easy as that. There are some slight variations, as we’ll cover below, but the above applies all across the board.
Different Types of Online Bingo
Online bingo is a fun, easily accessible game that millions of people enjoy every day. One of the great things about most bingo betting sites is that most offer different variants of the game, which means that there is something for everyone. Some games are played with 30 balls, others with 75 and sometimes even with as many as 90.
However, the way these games are played are largely the same, meaning the differences in them can seem subtle to newcomers. With that in mind, here’s a quick breakdown of the key things you’ll want to know about the most popular versions of the game typically found on betting sites with bingo.
However many balls you choose to play with, be it 30 for quick fast action or between 75 and 90 for a traditional game, the aim of the game is always the same: mark off each and every number on your card. Common winning combinations include all four corners, a single line, two lines or a full house, where you cover all the numbers on the ticket.
Whoever manages to do this first wins. This is by far the most common type of the game you will find among betting sites with bingo, and the most popular. It’s pretty much exactly what you would expect if you went to a real-life bingo hall, and many people prefer that being replicated as accurately as possible online as opposed to more modern versions. This is especially the case when taking about betting shop bingo sites, as many of the high street brands have since moved online. Of course, it’s all a matter of personal taste.
Speed bingo is a fast-paced, action-packed and exhilarating twist on classic bingo as the balls are called every second, instead of the more common 3 seconds. Speed bingo games are normally concluded in 3 minutes, making it great for players who are in a hurry. Online play makes this possible as it does not rely on your reactions – instead, the computer can rapidly mark off your numbers for you, faster than would be reasonably to expect from new players.
Slingo is a mix between slots and bingo that perfectly blends the joy of slots with the excitement of betting sites with bingo, along with the challenge of wild-card strategy.
Much like online slots, there are many different versions of Slingo, making it a great place to enjoy something like bingo but with added innovations. As a typical example, you may find Slingo played on a 5 x 5 grid that resembles a 75 ball bingo card.
Slingo is a game where players mark off numbers to complete the grid – the bingo part – by matching numbers by spinning the reels – the slots part – that can be found below the grid. Any rule innovations on the slots part of the game may be dictated by the original slots title it represents.
For instance, the Starburst Slingo game has plenty in common with the Starburst slots game. Of course, you should always check the specific rules of individual versions of Slingo.
You can find Slingo on the best betting sites with slots just as easily as you can find it on the best bingo betting sites.
Betting Shop Bingo Sites
As briefly mentioned above, there are also betting shop bingo sites. Now, this is not an alternative form of bingo, but rather a name for the high-street brands which are now online. This means that if you trust and enjoy a particular brand you’ve been going to in person, there’s a very good chance it is also available online.
We’d very much recommend you check them out, as often, the best betting shop bingo sites are among the greatest betting bingo sites available, even if none quite made our top ten.
Online Bingo Terminology
- Auto Dab: Setting that instructs the game to mark your cards on your behalf.
- Bonus: An extra to be won or claimed as an incentive.
- Buy-in: The money you put in to buy a ticket and your entry to the game.
- Caller: The online equivalent of a live caller, announcing the numbers as they drop.
- Calls: The numbers that are randomly generated as part of each game.
- Chat: A chat room for socialising with other players.
- Chat Games: Side games that are run by the chat hosts.
- Coverall: A game where only a full house will pay.
- Dabbers: The traditional pen used to mark cards.
- Early Bird Bingo: The first game of the session.
- Fair & Square: A game where all players buy the same amount of tickets.
- Free Bingo: A free game of bingo.
- Free Space: The only square on a 75 grid that has a star instead of a number.
- Four Corners: Mini-game where you mark off the numbers in all 4 corners to win the prize.
- Full House: To mark off all the numbers on your card to win the prize.
- Hardway Bingo: Forming a straight line of numbers without going through the free space.
- Money Ball: A randomly chosen bonus ball.
- Postage Stamp: A game where you mark off a posting stamp-sized grid of 4 squares.
- Progressive: A rollover jackpot prize that keeps growing until it is won.
- RNG: This stands for Random Number Generator, which is the algorithm that keeps the game fair and random.
- Tickets: Your entry or entries into the game and your card with your numbers on it .
Best Online Bingo Betting FAQS
Not if you don’t want to, no. You can use the auto dab to do this for you if, say, the doorbell goes or nature calls, you want to play a mini side game or you need a quick break.
Yes, the RNG (see above) takes care of that.
No, this is an extremely easy game of chance and you can get started right away.
Absolutely, yes. Play it in bed, on the sofa, waiting in line or even on the train to work – enjoy bingo wherever you are!
Most sites these days charge between 1p and £1 a ticket.
ThePuntersPage Final Say
Bingo betting sites incorporate all the fun and excitement of their real-life counterpart (quite literally, in the case of betting shop bingo sites) without sacrificing the social aspect that many players enjoy. With features and technology such as (optional) chatrooms and RNG algorithms to keep things lively, fun and fair, online bingo players will feel as though they are sitting in one of their favourite land-based bingo halls.
It’s a great way to stay connected with others while playing your favourite game – without even having to leave your home.
If you’re relatively new to online betting in general, don’t forget to do your research first on how to place a bet online – this will ensure that you don’t miss out on all the fun – and, of course, the chance to win big!