In this article, we tell you all you need to know about the bwin welcome offer, a £20 Back Up Bet, including a step-by-step guide on how to claim it, how to use your free bets, as well as the key terms and rules you should know.
What is the bwin £20 Back Up Bet Welcome Offer?
In order to benefit from bwin’s welcome offer, new players must deposit a minimum of £10 and place a sports bet with 3+ selections of up to £20 at odds of 1/2 (1.5) or greater for each selection. If the bet is successful, the new players will get all the winnings, and if this is not a winning bet, players will receive up to £20 back as a ‘FreeBet'.
This offer, however, isn’t available in conjunction with any other offers, and eligible players must be over 18 years old, be located in the United Kingdom and head to the bwin website. Free bets are issued within 48 hours from when the eligible bet is resulted, settled and paid out.
How to Claim the bwin Welcome Offer
The general steps to follow in order to claim the bwin sign-up offer are the following:
- Register and deposit £10 or more at bwin through this link.
- Place a sports bet with 3 or more selections (multi-bet) with a stake between £10 and £20 at odds of 1/2 (1.5) or greater.
- Receive up to £20 back as a FreeBet if the bet is not a winning one. Free bets are issued within 48 hours from when the eligible bet is resulted, settled, and paid out.
- Free bets matching the value of the initial bet up to £20 are then available for 7 days after they are issued and may be used as one single bet on football betting markets only.
bwin Welcome Offer – Key Terms
- The bet must be first placed by an eligible player: 18+ and residing in the UK
- The first bet must be placed on sports bets, excluding horse racing. Pre-match and live bets are both accepted.
- Minimum stake of £10 to a maximum stake of £20.
- Only multi bets will count towards this promotion; single bets and system bets will not.
- Bets can be placed through web, tablet or mobile.
- Bets placed through Cash Out or another FreeBet will not count.
- Cancelled bets will not count towards this promotion.
- Deposits made through Skrill, Entropay, PAYPAL and NETELLER will not qualify for this offer.
- Free bets cannot be cashed out.
- The value of the free bet will not be included in the winnings – only the net winnings will be credited to the player’s account.
Step-by-Step Process for New Customer Sign Up
The process to register as a new customer is not complicated. Here we are going to list down every step so that it is as clear as can be for you. After clicking on the ‘Register Now’ button from the promo page, these are the next steps to follow:
Step 1 – Country of Residence and Email Address
Make sure to select ‘United Kingdom’ as your country of residence when signing up. This is normally set automatically when registering while physically in the UK but it’s still best to double check.
Your email address will be your username from that point onwards.
Step 2 – Set a Safe Password
bwin treat security with the utmost importance. Passwords must include at least a letter, a number and a minimum of 8 characters. They also highly suggest not using passwords from other websites so as to minimise the risk of unauthorised logins.
Step 3 – Personal Details
The next few windows request the new player’s full name, date of birth, mobile number and residential address. Standard details – most of which will only be used for verification purposes and KYC (Know Your Customer) processes.
Step 4 – Marketing Preferences (Optional)
The final step involves choosing whether bwin may use the email address and/or mobile number you have already provided them with in order to let you know about any promotions they will be running in the future.
These fields are totally optional and can be changed again at a later stage.
ThePuntersPage Final Say
bwin’s welcome offer is the perfect promotion for anyone who would like to venture cautiously into the world of betting. This type of welcome offer is popular among bookmakers, and while it is only limited to UK players, the other terms are fairly reasonable and frequently seen in welcome offers.