Ladbrokes 5 Team Football Acca Insurance - All You Need To Know
In this article we explain all you need to know about the Ladbrokes Acca Insurance promotion including a step-by-step guide on how to claim the offer as well as the key terms you should know about.
What Is Ladbrokes Acca Insurance?
Ladbrokes Acca Insurance applies to Match Result football accumulators consisting of 5 teams or more and works so that if one team lets you down then you will receive your stake back as a free bet up-to £25. What we love most however is that there are no minimum odds.
The offer is available on the following countries and leagues:
- England – Premier League, Championship, League 1 & 2, FA Cup, EFL Cup & EFL Trophy
- Scotland – Premiership, Championship, League 1 & 2, Scottish FA Cup, League Cup & Selected Challenge Cup
- Spain – La Liga
- Germany – Bundesliga
- Italy – Serie A
- France – Ligue 1
- Holland – Eredivisie
- USA – MLS
- Champions League
- Europa League
- World Cup Qualifiers
Ladbrokes Acca Insurance is open to new and existing customers. For those yet to have joined then Ladbrokes’ £50 free bet offer is well worth taking advantage of. You can also view a selection of Ladbrokes promotion codes across all products.
It doesn’t end there when it comes to accumulators with Ladbrokes…
Thanks to Edit My Acca, you can modify your accumulators even after your selected events have started. So if there’s a team that’s suddenly not looking so good, you have the ability to remove them! Furthermore, you can Cash Out your bets early and lock in a profit or loss before your bet has been settled.
How To Claim Acca Insurance With Ladbrokes
Here’s how to claim Ladbrokes’ Acca Insurance promotion:
- Log-in to www.ladbrokes.com.
- Place an accumulator consisting of 5 teams or more.
- If one team lets you down then Ladbrokes will automatically refund your stake as a free bet up-to £25.
Ladbrokes Acca Insurance Key Terms
- Applies to football accumulators consisting of 5 or more teams.
- No minimum odds.
- Stakes refunded as free bets.
- Maximum refund of £25.
- Refunds issued from 12:00 the day after qualifying bets have settled.
To conclude, if football accumulators are your thing then it’s definitely worth considering Ladbrokes Acca Insurance when placing your bets. Now you can bet safe in the knowledge that if one team does indeed let you down it’s not the end of the world as you’ll get your money back as a free bet up-to £25.