Unibet £50 Offer - Full Details
In this article we detail all you need to know about the Unibet £50 promotion including a step-by-step guide on how to claim the offer as well as the key terms and rules you should know about.
Note: Unibet have now ended this £50 matched bet promotion and have replaced it with an even better offer which you can view here.
Unibet £50 Offer Explained
Unibet have fast become one of the most recognisable online gaming brands around and for those who decide to join today, they are offering all customers a matched free bet up-to £50.
What Is The Unibet £50 Matched Offer?
Simply sign up (no promo code necessary), make a deposit and place a bet at odds of 2/5 (1.40 or greater). If it loses, then Unibet will credit your stake back as a free bet up-to £50.
Should your bet lose, then you will have 30 days to wager your bonus 3 times prior to withdrawing. Only bets at odds of 2/5 (1.40) or greater will count towards the requirement.
How To Claim Unibet £50 Free Bet Offer
Here’s how to claim Unibet’s’ £50 offer:
- Firstly, click here to head to the Unibet £50 offer landing page.
- Create an account (no code needed)
- Place a bet at odds of 2/5 (1.40) or greater.
- If your bet loses, then Unibet will refund your stake back as a free bet.
Unibet £50 Offer T&C’s
There are a number of T&C’s you should be aware of regarding Unibet’s £50 offer. We’ve detailed the main ones below although you can find the full T&C’s on the Unibet website.
- Only customers who sign up through the correct link (available above) will qualify for this Unibet £50 offer.
- You must be aged 18 years or over to bet and participate in this promotion.
- Qualifying bet must be at odds of 2/5 (1.4) or greater.
- Qualifying bet can be placed on any sport and any market.
Unibet’s £50 offer is one of the biggest in out there and so is perfect for those that consider themselves ‘high rollers’.
The slight gripe we have is the fact that your refunded bonus has to be rolled over 3 times before withdrawal. If you bet regularly however then this won’t be an issue.
Using our step-by-step guide you should have no problems claiming the promotion. If you do have any questions or concerns you can email us or tweet us @ThePuntersPage.