In this article, we explain all you need to know about Unibet Cash Out, including a step-by-step guide on how to use the feature as well as the key terms you should be familiar with.
Unibet is one of the top bookmakers for sports betting enthusiasts out there, especially due to their wide range of betting markets. Their Cash Out feature only adds on to their great reputation, allowing punters to feel in control of their bets.
What is Unibet Cash Out?
Unibet’s Cash Out option allows you to choose when to cash in your bet while an event is still taking place. The procedure – which we will detail below – is simple, and provides the opportunity to cash out your profits if the payout is right, giving you full control over your betting experience.
Unibet offers Cash Out on over 20 pre-match football bets, live football bets including Correct Score and Half Time/Full Time, football outright markets (winner and relegation), as well as the tennis outright market.
In order to ensure that the Cash Out offer is available, look out for the Cash Out logo on the bet slip when placing your bets. Simply navigate to the event or market your bet was placed on and select your cash amount to benefit from the Cash Out offer.
More importantly, however, is that if you tweet a screenshot of your cashed out bet to @Unibet and use the hashtag #CashOutKing, you will have the chance of winning some exciting prizes!
Not Yet Joined Unibet?
If you haven’t yet joined Unibet, this is the perfect time to benefit from their Money-Back £40 First Bet Welcome offer!
How to Cash Out with Unibet
- Place a pre-match bet on Football
- Check if the ‘Cash Out’ logo is available in the bet slip
- Head to betting history and click on ‘Cash Out’
- Click on ‘Confirm’ to cash out your bet
- The money will be added to your balance immediately!
Why Would Cash Out with Unibet not be Available?
- The odds have fluctuated.
- The chosen event or market is not eligible.
- A free bet has been used to place the bet.
- A combined bet has been used to place the bet.
- Available on selected events both in pre-match and live
- Available on both single and multiple bets
- Cannot be used on free bets
ThePuntersPage Final Say
Unibet’s Cash Out offer gives punters the freedom to make their own betting choices, allowing them to risk less and easily profit off their bet.