*This promotion is no longer available, but we recommend you check out William Hill's latest welcome offer.
This article contains details about the now-expired William Hill’s Bet £10 Get £40 offer, as well as where to get more information about other promotions available at the same bookie. Read on to learn more!
William Hill’s Current Sign-Up Offers
While the Bet £10 Get £40 offer may no longer be available, William Hill still manage to offer a great set of welcome offers in their sportsbook, as well as for their other products such as Casino and Poker.
If you don’t already have an account, we’ve got you covered with our comprehensive list of William hill promo codes – including the codes for the offers mentioned below!
Sportsbook: William Hill Bet £10 Get £30
- William Hills welcome offer is a classic Bet £10 Get £30, given as 3x £10 free bets. To be eligible, all you need to do is place a bet of £10 on any sport or market you like, as long as the odds are equal or greater than 1/2 (1.5). For more information, head over to our William Hill Bet £10 Get £30 guide.
Vegas: 100 Free Spins When You Stake £10
- To be eligible for this great offer, you must stake £10 on their popular Fishin’ Pots of Gold™ slot. Don’t forget to ‘opt in’ for the 100 free spins, or you won’t be eligible.
Casino: 100% Bonus up To £300 + 50 Free Spins
- To apply, all you need to do is deposit a minimum of £10 to your account and opt into the award scheme. Your deposit will then be matched up to £300.
The promotion expires after 7 days, so don’t waste any time once you have actually opted in. The 50 free spins will then be given after the wagering requirement from the buy-in bonus is complete.
With no expiry date attached, this promo is great for any new punters looking to get into the casino scene.
What Was the William Hill Bet £10 Get £40 Offer?
All customers had to do was register, input W40 in the promo code section, place a £10 single bet at odds of 1/2 (1.5) or greater, and benefit from £40 in bet tokens (credited as 4 x £10). This reward was granted regardless of whether the initial £10 bet won or lost.
Your £10 wager could have included as few or as many selections as you liked on any sport and any market, providing the odds of each selection were equal to or greater than 1/2 (1.5).
Qualifying deposits via PayPal, Paysafe, NETELLER, Skrill, Neosurf, ecoPayz, Kalibra, or Postepay were not considered eligible to claim the offer. However, they could still be used to make deposits afterwards.
Once you placed your £10 qualifying bet, William Hill activated your 4 x £10 free bets, which were then available for 30 days and could be used on any sports market.
As with most offers, free bet stakes were not returned but all winnings were paid in real cash.
William Hill Bet £10 Get £40 Offer T&Cs
Below are the main key terms and rules that had outlined this particular offer; the full T&Cs could be found on the official William Hill website.
- Only new William Hill customers were eligible.
- Only customers who signed up through the correct link (available above) could qualify.
- The offer was only available through mobile.
- Qualifying bet could be on placed any sport and any market.
- Odds of 1/5 (1.2) or greater per selection had to be selected.
- Bet tokens were credited upon placement of qualifying bet.
- Free bets were given as 4 x £10 bets
- Bet tokens were valid for 30 days.
- No rollover requirements were included.
- Bet tokens were not returned with any winnings.
ThePuntersPage Final Say
William Hill’s Bet £10 Get £40 offer was essentially a 400% bonus, as you got four times your initial deposit.
Missed out on this promo? Not to worry – check out our William Hill review to see what else is available, or simply check out our list at the beginning of this guide!
As always, if you have any queries, questions or concerns, you can email us at email@example.com or tweet us @ThePuntersPage.