In this article we explain all you need to know about the Paddy Power Cash Card PPlus including what is it, a list of benefits as well as a step-by-step guide on how to claim your own.
Paddy Power Cash Card PPlus
Online betting can be extremely convenient, however, there are also downfalls – the most obvious being when it comes to withdrawing your winnings.
In most cases, it can take anything from 2-7 days for your money to be transferred from your online betting account into your bank account.
Step forward the Paddy Power Cash Card PPlus.
What Is The Paddy Power Cash Card PPlus?
The Paddy Power Cash Card PPlus is a pre-paid card that is linked to your online betting account and allows instant access to your online funds. So whatever the balance is in your online Paddy Power account is the balance available on your Cash Card PPlus.
You can use your card in any Paddy Power high-street shop to check your online balance, make a deposit or withdraw. This means you'll be able to bet without ever having to use your bank card and thus, no transactional data will appear on your bank or credit card statements.
It also important to note that with the Cash Card PPlus, you cannot run up any form of debt. If you attempt to make a payment that is greater than the available funds in your online Paddy Power account then your request will be declined.
The Cash Card PPlus is completely free for all Paddy Power customers and there are no hidden costs when using it.
Not Yet Joined Paddy Power?
Those who are yet to have joined can also claim Paddy Power's £20 risk-free bet welcome offer. Just sign up using code ‘YSKA01’ and place a £20 bet on absolutely anything you like at odds of 1/2 or greater. If it loses then Paddy Power will credit your stake back as cash, as outlined below.
5 Benefits To Having A Cash Card PPlus
- ATM Usage – Withdraw cash using your online funds at any ATM that accepts Mastercard®.
- Contactless – Utilise the cards contactless technology to make quick and easy transactions.
- Chip & Pin – Make payments with the chip and pin machine.
- Online Purchases – Make online payments and purchases using your online Paddy Power balance.
- No Bank History – Withdraw funds without any transactional data appearing on your bank/card statements.
How To Get Your Paddy Power Cash Card PPlus
Here's how to get a Paddy Power Cash Card PPlus:
- Log-in to www.paddypower.com.
- Click ‘Cash Cards‘ located in the ‘My Account‘ section.
- Select ‘Request A Card‘ and enter your details.
- You will then receive your card within 14 days.
- Activate your Cash Card PPlus online in the ‘My Account‘ section and you're good to go.
The Cash Card PPlus from Paddy Power is another fantastic innovation that we believe will eventually become standard within the betting industry. In fact, there are already a number of bookmakers that are offering similar services.
With no fees and no debt incurred, the concept offers a simple, cost-effective and immediate solution to getting your hands on your online funds quickly and easily.
So if you want instant access to your winnings then this is for you.