Paddy Power Cash Card PPlus - All You Need To Know
In this article we explain all you need to know about the Paddy Power Cash Card PPlus including a step-by-step guide on how to claim yours as well as detailing the benefits.
What Is The Paddy Power Cash Card PPlus?
The Paddy Power Cash Card PPlus is a pre-paid card that is linked to your online betting account and allows instant access to your online funds. So whatever the balance is in your online Paddy Power account is the balance available on your Cash Card PPlus.
The card is completely free and there are no costs when using it. The only thing you need is a PP account. Those without one can claim Paddy Power’s £20 risk-free bet welcome offer.
5 Benefits To Having A Cash Card PPlus
- ATM Usage – Withdraw cash using your online funds at any ATM that accepts Mastercard®.
- Contactless – Utilise the cards contactless technology to make quick and easy transactions.
- Chip & Pin – Make payments with the chip and pin machine.
- Online Purchases – Make online payments and purchases using your online Paddy Power balance.
- No Bank History – Withdraw funds without any transactional data appearing on your bank/card statements.
It is important to note that with a Cash Card PPlus, you cannot run up any form of debt. If you attempt to make a payment that is greater than the available funds in your online Paddy Power Account then your request will be declined.
How To Get A Paddy Power Cash Card PPlus
Here’s how to get a Paddy Power Cash Card PPlus:
- Log-in to www.paddypower.com.
- Click ‘Cash Cards‘ located in the ‘My Account‘ section.
- Select ‘Request A Card‘ and enter your details.
- You will then receive your card within 14 days.
- Activate your Cash Card PPlus online in the ‘My Account‘ section and you’re good to go.
To conclude, the Cash Card PPlus from Paddy Power is another fantastic innovation that we believe will eventually become standard within the betting industry. In fact, there are already a number of bookmakers that are offering similar services – for example Coral’s Connect Card, the Ladbrokes Grid Card and William Hill’s Priority Access Card.
Furthermore, with no fees and no debt incurred, it offers a simple, cost-effective and immediate solution to getting your hands on your online funds quickly and easily. So if you want instant access to your winnings then this is for you.