Paddy Power Cash Out & Partial Cash Out - The Ultimate Guide
In this article we explain all you need to know about Paddy Power Cash Out and Partial Cash Out including a step-by-step guide on how to use the feature as well as the key terms you should know about.
What Is Paddy Power Cash Out?
With Paddy Power Cash Out, you no longer have to wait for your bet to finish to pocket your profit or minimise your losses. You can Cash Out with Paddy Power on your desktop, mobile or tablet whenever the ‘Cash Out’ icon is displayed.
How To Cash Out With Paddy Power
Here’s how to Cash Out with Paddy Power:
- Log-in to www.paddypower.com.
- Select the bet you wish to Cash Out.
- Click ‘Cash Out‘.
Paddy Power Partial Cash Out
Paddy Power Partial Cash Out allows you to chose exactly how much of an active bet you want to Cash Out whilst leaving the rest of your stake to run until the final whistle.
To Partial Cash Out, simply move the slider to the desired amount and click ‘Cash Out’. When you partially Cash Out, the remainder of your bet is replaced at the current odds.
Paddy Power Cash Out Key Terms
- Available online and via mobile.
- Available on selected events, fixtures and markets.
- All Cash Out requests are subject to a time delay.
- If you use a free bet, Cash Out will not be available until the value of the bet is higher than the value of your free bet.
To conclude, Paddy Power allow you to Cash Out your bet so you can either lock in a profit or minimise a loss at any time. Alternatively, you can partially Cash Out by specifying exactly how much of the bet you’d like to Cash Out whilst leaving the rest of your bet to continue.