In this article we explain all you need to know about Sportingbet Best Odds Guaranteed, including a step-by-step guide on how to obtain the promotion as well as the key terms you should know about.
Sportingbet Best Odds Guaranteed
Best Odds Guaranteed allows punters to obtain the best value possible from their horse racing bets.
What Is Sportingbet Best Odds Guaranteed?
With Best Odds Guaranteed, if you take a fixed price on a horse (early price or show price) and the Starting Price is bigger, Sportingbet will pay out at the Starting Price.
It is important to note that the maximum additional payout from Best Odds Guaranteed is capped at £20,000 a day. Sportingbet has provided the following example to explain further:
If the horse racing bet (multiple bet or single) at original odds returned £60,000, but with Best Odds Guaranteed applied, the bet returned, £127,000, the uplift (in this case £67,000) would be capped to £20,000 meaning the bet would return £80,000.
Not Yet Joined Sportingbet?
Register with Sportingbet and benefit from their £10 Backup Bet Welcome Offer! Simply deposit a minimum of £10, place a sports bet of up to £10 at odds of 1/1 or greater, and receive up to £10 money back as a FreeBet if the bet is lost.
How To Claim Sportingbet Best Odds Guaranteed
- Sign up on Sportingbet.
- Place your horse racing bets.
- If the Starting Price is bigger, Sportingbet will pay you out at the bigger odds.
Sportingbet Best Odds Guaranteed – Key Terms & Rules
- Best Odds Guaranteed only applies to UK and Irish racing. If offered on International Racing this will be clearly displayed on individual markets and will apply against the UK Industry Starting Price.
- Best Odds Guaranteed only applies to Race Winner, Each Way and Multiple Betting (Combination and System bets.)
- Antepost, Forecast, Tricast betting, enhanced accumulators, specials or Price Boosts are not eligible for Best Odds Guaranteed.
- If a customer takes a price which is subject to a Rule 4 deduction, the Rule 4 deduction will be applied to the fixed odds before they are compared to the Starting Price. If the Starting Price is greater than the fixed odds after Rule 4 has been applied, then the bet will be paid out at Starting Price.
- In the case of a Dead Heat, deductions will be applied as normal if the Starting Price is paid out instead of the fixed odds price.
Other Popular Betting Promotions in 2024
1) To take part, you must register via the registration code PGCTV1 and opt in. 2) Get SMS-verified by supplying a valid telephone number. 3) Enter the validation code received by SMS to redeem the free spins. 4) Free Spins are valid on any of our Daily Jackpot games. 5) Free Spins will expire in 10 days from receipt of the offer.
ThePuntersPage Final Say
Horse racing fans should definitely give Best Odds Guaranteed a try. With this feature, you are guaranteed to make the most out of your bets! If you’re not convinced yet, read through our UK betting site recommendations!