bet365 In-Play Offer - How To Claim & Guarantee Profit - Ultimate Guide
In this article we explain all you need to know about the bet365 In-Play Offer including how to claim the promotion, how to guarantee profit as well as the key terms you should know about.
bet365 In-Play Offer
There’s no hiding that bet365 are the best online bookmaker around and with promotions like their In-Play offer, it’s easy to see why.
What Is The bet365 In-Play Offer?
The bet365 In-Play offer is run several times throughout the season whereby customers can claim a risk-free bet up-to the value of £50 on a pre-selected football fixture.
Simply place a single pre-match bet (any market) on the pre-selected fixture and bet365 will credit your account with a Free In-Play Bet equal in value to the stake of your largest pre-match single bet placed on the qualifying match up-to a maximum of £50.
To use your Free In-Play Bet, simply add an In-Play selection to your bet slip once the game starts and select the ‘Use Free Bet’ option next to that selection.
The bet365 In-Play offer is available to both new and existing account holders.
Not Yet Joined bet365?
How To Claim bet365’s In-Play Offer
Here’s how to claim the bet365 In-Play Offer:
- Log-in to www.bet365.com.
- Place a pre-match single bet up-to £50 on the qualifying fixture.
- Once the game starts, bet365 will credit you with a Free In-Play Bet.
How To Guarantee Profit
Here’s a table with a summary of our strategy on how to guarantee profit for the next bet365 In-Play Offer selected fixture:
|Fixture||Pre-Match Bet||In-Play Bet|
|Chelsea v Barcelona||Both Teams To Score 1st Half – No 1/5||Both Teams To Score 1st Half – Yes 10/3|
If both teams do not score in the 1st half then your returns will be £60 giving you a total profit of £10.
If both teams do score in the 1st half then your returns will be £216.66 minus your £50 initial stake which will give you a total profit of £166.66.
bet365 In-Play Offer Key Terms & Rules
- Available on all markets.
- Maximum refund of £50.
- Only customers who receive the promotional email and/or web message are eligible for this offer.
- Your active qualifying bet cannot be edited using our Edit Bet feature.
- Pre-match bets that are fully or partially Cashed Out will not qualify for the offer whether Cashed Out pre-match or In-Play.
- Your pre-match bet must be paid for in the usual way. Your Free In-Play Bet will then be available to use as the stake when you add a qualifying In-Play selection to the bet slip for the qualifying match.
- Free In-Play Bet will expire if not used on the qualifying match.
- Any returns from bets placed using Free In-Play Bets will be added to your withdrawable balance but the Free In-Play Bet stake is not included in any returns.
- The Cash Out and Edit Bet features are not available on bets placed using Free In-Play Bets.
- Once your Free In-Play Bet has been used to place your In-Play bet, the Cash Out feature is not available on your qualifying bet.
- Pre-match bets placed using bet365’s Telephone Betting service will not qualify for this offer and Free In-Play Bets cannot be used via bet365’s Telephone Betting service.
It’s easy to see why the bet365 In-Play Offer is so popular with punters – it is an absolute no brainer. After all, you are getting a completely risk-free bet up-to £50 to use however you wish.
With an extensive range of pre-match and In-Play markets and a fantastic Free In-Play Bet, you can get great value on your football betting at bet365.