bet365 are no longer offering this In-Play Offer. But don't worry there are a lot more amazing offers available to claim. There's no hiding that bet365 are the best online bookmaker around and with a huge variety of promotions.
Check out all the bet365 offers and bonus codes currently available
What Was The bet365 In-Play Offer?
To use the In-Play Bet, you had to simply add an In-Play selection to your bet slip once the game started and select the option next to that selection.
The bet365 In-Play offer was available to both new and eligible account holders. If you are new to bet365, you can claim their welcome offer by following the link below.
Not Yet Joined bet365?
Those currently without an account can also claim bet365's sign up offer where you can bet £10 and get £30 in free bets.
Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. Registration required“
How To Claim bet365's In-Play Offer – No Longer Possible
These were the steps to claim the bet365 In-Play Offer:
Log-in to www.bet365.com.
Place a pre-match single bet up-to £50 on the qualifying fixture.
Once the game starts, bet365 will credit you with an In-Play Bet.
bet365 In-Play Offer Key T&C's
- Available on all markets.
- Refund of £50.
- Only customers who receive the promotional email and/or web message are eligible for this offer.
- Your active qualifying bet cannot be edited using the bet365 Edit Bet feature.
- Pre-match bets that are fully or partially Cashed Out will not qualify for the offer whether Cashed Out pre-match or In-Play.
- Your pre-match bet must be paid for in the usual way. Your In-Play Bet will then be available to use as the stake when you add a qualifying In-Play selection to the bet slip for the qualifying match.
- In-Play Bet will expire if not used on the qualifying match.
- Any returns from bets placed using In-Play Bets will be added to your withdrawable balance but the In-Play Bet stake is not included in any returns.
- The Cash Out and Edit Bet features are not available on bets placed using In-Play Bets.
- Once your In-Play Bet has been used to place your In-Play bet, the Cash Out feature is not available on your qualifying bet.
- Pre-match bets placed using bet365's Telephone Betting service will not qualify for this offer and In-Play Bets cannot be used via bet365's Telephone Betting service.
bet365 have an extensive range of pre-match and In-Play markets and a fantastic In-Play betting experience. You can get great value on your football betting at bet365. Even though the in-play offer is no longer available, you can find a huge selection of excellent offers to choose from.
You can also learn more about Live betting, and see what live betting offers are available.