bet365 In-Play Offer - How To Claim - Ultimate Guide
In this article we explain all you need to know about the bet365 In-Play Offer including how to claim the promotion as well as the key T&C’s you should know about.
bet365 In-Play Offer
There’s no hiding that bet365 are the best online bookmaker around and with promotions like their In-Play offer, it’s easy to see why.
What Is The bet365 In-Play Offer?
To use your In-Play Bet, simply add an In-Play selection to your bet slip once the game starts and select the option next to that selection.
The bet365 In-Play offer is available to both new and eligible account holders.
Not Yet Joined bet365?
Those currently without an account can also claim bet365’s sign up offer where they will match your first deposit in Bet Credits up-to the value of £100. You can also view a range of bet365 bonus codes available.
How To Claim bet365’s In-Play Offer
Here’s how to claim the bet365 In-Play Offer:
- Log-in to www.bet365.com.
- Place a pre-match single bet up-to £50 on the qualifying fixture.
- Once the game starts, bet365 will credit you with an In-Play Bet.
bet365 In-Play Offer Key T&C’s
- Available on all markets.
- Refund of £50.
- Only customers who receive the promotional email and/or web message are eligible for this offer.
- Your active qualifying bet cannot be edited using our Edit Bet feature.
- Pre-match bets that are fully or partially Cashed Out will not qualify for the offer whether Cashed Out pre-match or In-Play.
- Your pre-match bet must be paid for in the usual way. Your In-Play Bet will then be available to use as the stake when you add a qualifying In-Play selection to the bet slip for the qualifying match.
- In-Play Bet will expire if not used on the qualifying match.
- Any returns from bets placed using In-Play Bets will be added to your withdrawable balance but the In-Play Bet stake is not included in any returns.
- The Cash Out and Edit Bet features are not available on bets placed using In-Play Bets.
- Once your In-Play Bet has been used to place your In-Play bet, the Cash Out feature is not available on your qualifying bet.
- Pre-match bets placed using bet365’s Telephone Betting service will not qualify for this offer and In-Play Bets cannot be used via bet365’s Telephone Betting service.
It’s easy to see why the bet365 In-Play Offer is so popular with punters – it is an absolute no brainer. After all, you are getting up-to £50 to use however you wish.
With an extensive range of pre-match and In-Play markets and a fantastic In-Play Bet, you can get great value on your football betting at bet365.