Ladbrokes Bet £10 Get £30 - Full Details
In this article we detail all you need to know about the Ladbrokes Bet £10 Get £30 offer along with a step-by-step guide on how to claim as well as the key terms you should know about.
Ladbrokes Bet £10 Get £30 Offer Explained
In addition to their £50 free bet promotion, Ladbrokes are offering new customers an alternative offer of Bet £10 Get £30 in free bets.
Simply register using Ladbrokes promotion code ‘G30‘, place a £10 bet at odds of 1/2 (1.5) or greater and Ladbrokes will credit you with three £10 free bets. To clarify any confusion people may have, regardless of whether your initial £10 bet wins or loses, Ladbrokes will still credit you with £30 in free bets.
Once registered, make sure you get yourself a Ladbrokes Grid Card and earn points and rewards for every bet you place online or in-shop.
How To Claim Ladbrokes’ Bet £10 Get £30 Offer
Here’s how to claim Ladbrokes’ Bet £10 Get £30 offer:
- Firstly, click here to head to the Bet £10 Get £30 offer landing page.
- Create an account using promo code ‘G30‘.
- Place a £10 bet at odds of 1/2 (1.5) or greater.
- Ladbrokes will then credit you with three £10 free bets.
FYI, your £10 initial bet can include as few or as many selections as you like providing the total odds are equal to or greater than 1/2 (1.5).
Ladbrokes Bet £10 Get £30 Key Terms
There are a number of terms you should be aware of regarding Ladbrokes’ Bet £10 Get £30 in free bets offer. We’ve detailed the main ones below although you can find the full T’s & C’s on the Ladbrokes website.
- Only customers who sign up through the correct link (available above) will qualify for this offer.
- Minimum odds of 1/5 (1.2) or greater.
- Free bet stakes are not returned with any winnings.
- Free bets valid for 7 days.
To conclude, Ladbrokes’ Bet £10 Get £30 offer is essentially a 300% bonus and a great alternative to their £50 matched free bet offer. Using our step-by-step guide you should have no problems claiming the promotion although should you have any questions or concerns you can email us or tweet us @ThePuntersPage.