In this article, we explain all you need to know about the Ladbrokes Best Odds Guaranteed promotion (formerly known as Ladbrokes Best Odds Guaranteed Plus), including a step-by-step guide on how to claim the offer as well as the key terms you should know.
Ladbrokes Best Odds Guaranteed – All the Details
Most, if not, all the major online bookmakers these days offer Best Odds Guaranteed. However, Ladbrokes have taken the promotion to the next level, as you'll see below.
With Best Odds Guaranteed, if you take a price on a horse and the Starting Price (SP) is bigger, then Ladbrokes will pay you out at the bigger odds.
For example, if you take a price on a horse at odds of 9/1, but the SP is 10/1, then you'll be paid out at the bigger price of 10/1.
Best Odds Guaranteed is open to new and existing customers.
Not Yet Joined Ladbrokes?
How To Claim Ladbrokes Best Odds Guaranteed
Here's how to claim Best Odds Guaranteed with Ladbrokes:
- Log in to Ladbrokes.
- Place a real-money win or each-way single bet on UK or Irish horse racing on the day of the event.
- If the qualifying bet wins and the starting price is greater than the original price you bet on, Ladbrokes will pay out your qualifying bet (step 2) at the bigger odds as if you placed the bet at the time when the best odds were being offered.
Ladbrokes Best Odds Guaranteed Key Terms
- Available on all UK and Ireland horse racing.
- Available online and via mobile.
- Bets placed in shops do not qualify.
- Does not include Ante-Post, Tote/Pools, Pari-Mutuel, Enhanced Price, Betting Without, Place Only, Top Finish, To Finish 2nd/3rd, Match Bets, Faller Insurance, and Place Insurance markets.
- Offer capped at £50,000 per day.
- The promotion is available to those who deposit with prepaid cards, Moneybookers, PayPal, NETELLER, Skrill, and Paysafe.
Ladbrokes Horse Racing Betting
Ladbrokes are one of the big boys in the industry, with their name synonymous with horse racing betting. Their online coverage is second to none, with a multitude of races from all over the globe covered by the bookmaker every day. Their mobile app also allows punters to access their stellar coverage while on the go.
Alongside UK & Irish meetings, punters can place bets on French, South African, American, and Australian meets. There’s so much on offer!
This renowned bookmaker certainly goes the extra mile in terms of statistics and analysis. For each horse involved in any given race, form guides are supplied as well as more intricate details such as the age, weight and RPR (Racing Post Racing) of the horse. Overall, the site provides punters with all the knowledge required to aid and shape their horse racing betting strategies.
It's easy to navigate between horses and races, while live streaming is available for races that you’ve bet on, as is live commentary. Bettors can also take advantage of numerous specials that are available daily. For example, you can bet on whether there will be four or more winning favourites at a particular meeting.
Meanwhile, Ladbrokes’ ‘Build Your Racecard’ feature allows punters to easily create an accumulator bet. Up to ten races (horses) can be included in the racecard.
Ladbrokes & Ante-Post Betting
Ante-post betting is simply placing a bet on the outcome of an event well in advance.
Unsurprisingly, Ladbrokes offers markets for the biggest horse racing events months before the race gets underway. You can access all of Ladbrokes’ significant future markets by clicking the ‘Futures’ then ‘National Hunt’ tab. Here, you’ll find odds for the 2023 Grand National and 2023 Cheltenham Festival.
Ante-post markets for the upcoming flat and international races, including the Ascot Gold Cup and the Breeders' Cup Classic respectively, are also provided.
Other Ladbrokes Horse Racing Promotions
Ladbrokes currently doesn’t boast a huge array of horse racing promotions. However, alongside their Best Odds Guaranteed promo, the bookmaker offers daily Extra Places on selected races.
The promotion is called ‘Squeeze Past the Post with Extra Places’, with the following key terms attached:
- Open to all Online and Mobile real money customers (UK and Ireland).
- To qualify for the promotion, punters must place a single bet on selected races from 3pm the day before the event.
- The offer is subject to minimum runner requirements.
Interested in learning more about what this bookie has to offer? Check out Ladbrokes promo codes and offers related to other sports.
Other Bookmakers Offering Best Odds Guaranteed
Here are 10 of the best Best Odds Guaranteed bookmakers in December 2023:
Other Popular Betting Promotions in 2023
18+ New customers only. Bonus must be accepted with 48 hours and has 40 x wagering reqs (certain games only). Paypal and certain deposit methods excluded. Bets covering >70% of Roulette table don't count to wagering. Free spins value £0.10. No wagering reqs apply. Bonus valid for 30 days (bonus and winnings removed). Free spins valid on selected games only. T&C's apply.
1) To take part, you must register via the registration code PGCTV1 and opt in. 2) Get SMS-verified by supplying a valid telephone number. 3) Enter the validation code received by SMS to redeem the free spins. 4) Free Spins are valid on any of our Daily Jackpot games. 5) Free Spins will expire in 10 days from receipt of the offer.
18+. New customers using Promo code R30 only. Min £10 stake, min odds ½, free bets paid as 3x £10, free bets credited after settlement of first qualifying bet, free bets will expire 30 days after the qualifying bet is placed, payment methods/player/country restrictions apply. Full T&Cs apply. Bet Responsibly. BeGambleAware.org #ad
ThePuntersPage Final Say
If you want assurance that you will always be getting the best odds and the best possible payout, then Best Odds Guaranteed from Ladbrokes is the way to go!
To put things into perspective, in 2016, Ladbrokes paid out over £5.5 million in extra winnings thanks to their BOG+ promotion. While the chances of landing such a prize are admittedly one in a million, there's no harm in trying out your luck! Always remember, however, to bet responsibly and safely.