The League of Legends Pro League (LoL LPL) is the premier League of Legends-based tournament in China. Here's all you need to know about LPL odds on offer, betting tips and strategies, popular betting variants, the LPL’s format, and the history of the LPL!
Table of Contents
- Best Betting Sites We Recommend for LoL LPL Betting in 2021
- League of Legends Pro League – Betting Odds, Tips & Predictions
- LoL LPL Betting – Popular Bets
- LoL LPL Spring Split 2021 Schedule
- LoL LPL – Tournament Structure
- LoL LPL – History
- Upcoming Sporting Events
- League of Legends Pro League FAQs
- 👌 How many teams compete in the League of Legends Pro League?
- ✋ How many teams qualify for the League of Legends World Championship via the LPL?
- 🆓 Where is the League of Legends Pro League contested?
- ❔ How can I watch League of Legends Pro League matches?
- 💳 What are the best betting sites for League of Legends Pro League betting?
- ThePuntersPage Final Say
T&Cs APPLY, 18+ ONLY
Up to £100 in Bet Credits for new customers at bet365. Min deposit £5. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. #ad
T&Cs APPLY, 18+ ONLY
This offer is not only eligible for those who place their first deposit, but can also be used later on. Bonus money must be wagered to 10 times its value before the bonus or any winnings from it can be withdrawn. For example, if you deposit £10 and get £10 bonus, you must bet a total of £100 on markets with odds higher than 1.5 before it’s released for withdrawal. This applies to each bonus amount separately. You have 14 days to complete wagering after each bonus is credited, otherwise the bonus money plus any winnings from it will be removed from your balance. The offer is limited to one per household.
T&Cs APPLY, 18+ ONLY
New customers only. 18+, BeGambleAware.org. Min deposit £10. Money back as bonus. Wagering requirements: Sportsbook 3x at min. odds of 1.40 (2/5), Casino 25x. Only one bonus can be used at a time, Sportsbook bonus must be wagered before using the Casino, unless the bonus has been forfeited. Bonus will expire after 7 days of opt-in. #ad
T&Cs APPLY, 18+ ONLY
Minimum deposit of £10 using deposit code 30F - A qualifying bet is a ‘real money’ stake of at least £10 placed on any sports market - Minimum odds of 1/2 (1.5) - Free bets credited upon qualifying bet settlement and expire after 7 days - Free bet stakes not included in returns - Casino Bonus must be claimed within 7 days • To withdraw bonus/related wins, wager bonus amount x40 within 14 days • Wagering req. vary by game • Deposit methods, Withdrawal restrictions and Full T&C’s apply. #ad
T&Cs APPLY, 18+ ONLY
T&Cs apply. New players only. Qualifying bet(s) must have minimum odds of 3/1 and must be settled before triggering free bet. Free bet must be used on an accumulator with 3 or more selections. 18+. begambleaware.org.
League of Legends Pro League – Betting Odds, Tips & Predictions
See below for all the odds on offer for the 2021 League of Legends Pro League, LPL betting tips and predictions, and popular betting variants.
League of Legends Pro League 2021 (LoL LPL) Outright Betting Odds
We'll display the odds on offer as soon as they're available!
LoL LPL – Betting Tips & Predictions
Before placing a bet on a League of Legends Pro League-based betting market, you should always do your research first. We recommend going through the odds on offer at several esports betting sites to be able to choose the most profitable ones for particular match-ups.
Gauging the odds on offer at several LPL betting sites will give you a clear understanding of how high or low a betting site rates an LPL team. The lower the odds associated with an LPL team, the higher its potential for obtaining a victory in the eyes of a betting site.
If you want to reap higher profits, never punt on just one LPL betting site! You should ideally have several options to choose from, since one betting site may be offering a better quality of odds than another.
There are several factors you should take into consideration when it comes to betting on a League of Legends Pro League-based betting market:
- Go through League of Legends rankings, team form guides, past match results, and fixture history, among other statistical indicators. However, keep in mind that gauging LoL rankings alone isn't enough, as a favoured team could end up being ousted by a less-favoured team.
- Watch your favourite LPL teams playing a few matches. This will enable you to understand the gameplay of a team, the varying strategies they incorporate throughout a game, and whether a team associates its individual players with specified roles. You can stream matches on streaming platforms like Twitch and YouTube.
- Go a step further to get the most out of LPL live betting by live streaming matches at all times. This will allow you to ride the momentum of a match and punt accordingly.
- When it comes to betting on the LPL Spring Split 2021, Invictus Gaming is a hot favourite, having won 14 of 16 of its Group Stage matches. FunPlus Phoenix finished second in the Group Stage, and is the reigning LPL Champion, meaning they definitely shouldn't be written off. EDward Gaming and Royal Never Give Up are the most crowned teams in LPL history, so their First Round Playoffs encounter should prove to be an interesting showdown.
- bet365, Luckbox, and Unibet are among the best betting sites for League of Legends Pro League betting.
- Always remember to practice safe LPL betting and gamble responsibly.
Do you prefer betting on football? Visit Kickform now to get the latest match stats, predictions, odds and tips on all the top European football leagues. It's free to use and employs a data-driven football formula to increase accuracy and reliability!
LoL LPL Betting – Popular Bets
Predict the winner of the League of Legends Pro League (Spring Split or Summer Split).
Predict the winner of a League of Legends Pro League match.
Predict a stronger LPL-based team being handed a Map-based disadvantage, and a weaker LPL-based team being handed a Map-based advantage.
Predict the total number of Maps that will be contested in due course of an LPL match, Over/Under a number that's specified by a betting site.
Map Team to Destroy the 1st Tower
Predict which LPL team will destroy an opposing team’s Turret (Tower) first during the Map.
Map Team to Slay the 1st Dragon
Predict which LPL team to slay a Dragon first in due course of a Map.
Map First to 10 Champion Kills
Predict which LPL team will kill 10 opposing team Champions first throughout the Map.
Map First Blood
Predict which LPL team will kill an opposing LPL team’s Champion first in due course of the Map.
LoL LPL Spring Split 2021 Schedule
The dates for the League of Legends Spring Season 2021 haven't been released yet, but we'll update this page as soon as they are!
- 1st Semi-Final: Coming soon!
- 2nd Semi-Final: Coming soon!
- Grand Final: Coming soon!
LoL LPL – Tournament Structure
The tournament format of the League of Legends Pro League is modelled after the League of Legends Champions Korea (LoL LCK). The LPL consists of 17 participating teams. Each team plays the other once in due course of the Group Stage, in a single round-robin format. Each match is contested on a best-of-three Map basis.
The top 8 teams qualify for the single-elimination Playoffs stage of the LPL. The top 2 teams from the Group Stage automatically qualify for the Semi-Finals, while the 3rd– and 4th-placed teams are seeded into the Quarter-Finals. The 5th-to 8th– placed teams are seeded into the First Round of the Playoffs. Each match of the Playoffs is contested on a best-of-five Map basis.
The winner of the LPL Spring Split qualifies for the Mid-Season Invitational tournament. While the winner of LPL Summer Split automatically qualifies for the League of Legends World Championships, the team with the most Championship Points other than the winners of the Summer Split and the Regional Finals qualify for the flagship event.
LoL LPL – History
The League of Legends Pro League (‘英雄联盟职业联赛' in Chinese) began in 2013 with the LPL Spring Split 2013. The tournament is organised by Tencent.
LoL LPL – Past Winners
|Year||Spring Split Winner||Spring Split Runner-up||Summer Split Winner||Summer Split Runner-up|
|2020||JD Gaming||Top Esports||Top Esports||JD Gaming|
|2019||Invictus Gaming||JD Gaming||FunPlus Phoenix||Royal Never Give Up|
|2018||Royal Never Give Up||EDward Gaming||Royal Never Give Up||Invictus Gaming|
|2017||Team WE||Royal Never Give Up||EDward Gaming||Royal Never Give Up|
|2016||Royal Never Give Up||EDward Gaming||EDward Gaming||Royal Never Give Up|
|2015||EDward Gaming||LGD Gaming||LGD Gaming||Qiao Gu Reapers|
|2014||EDward Gaming||Invictus Gaming||EDward Gaming||Oh My God|
|2013||Oh My God||Positive Energy||Positive Energy||Oh My God|
LoL LPL – Key Stats
- The League of Legends Pro League Summer Split 2020 came with an average minute audience of nearly 485,000 during the Grand Final. Nearly 35 million hours of content were consumed throughout this tournament.
- EDward Gaming is the most successful team in LPL history, having won 5 LPL Titles. EDward Gaming is the most consistent team in LPL history as well, having reached 7 Grand Finals.
- Royal Never Give Up is the second-best team in LPL history, having won 3 LPL Titles and have reached 7 Grand Finals.
Upcoming Sporting Events
League of Legends Pro League FAQs
👌 How many teams compete in the League of Legends Pro League?
✋ How many teams qualify for the League of Legends World Championship via the LPL?
3. The winner of the LPL Summer Split, the team with the most Championship Points other than the Summer Spilt Champion, and the winner of the Regional Finals.
🆓 Where is the League of Legends Pro League contested?
Shanghai, Hangzhou, Suzhou, Chengdu, Xi’an, and Beijing.
❔ How can I watch League of Legends Pro League matches?
You can live stream LPL matches on streaming platforms like Twitch and YouTube, as well as popular betting sites like bet365 and Luckbox.
💳 What are the best betting sites for League of Legends Pro League betting?
We recommend bet365, Luckbox, and Unibet.
ThePuntersPage Final Say
The LoL LPL is the most popular League of Legends-based tournament in China. We hope that all the LPL betting tips and strategies mentioned in this article have been helpful. Always remember to do your research before placing a bet!
Finally, don't forget that while LPL betting is a fun and enjoyable way to spend your time, you should always bet responsibly and avoid overdoing it. Create a sound LPL betting strategy, and punt accordingly.
If you're interested in learning more about League of Legends tournaments, check out our guides for the League of Legends Championship Series (LoL LCS) and the League of Legends European Championship (LoL LEC). And if you're new to the world of iGaming, don't miss our in-depth esports betting beginners guide!