Best eSports Betting Sites (2017 Update)
In this article we identify (what we think are) the best eSports betting sites available online along with explaining the different factors and criteria that we have based our list on.
Best eSports Betting Sites
eSports has exploded over the last few years and looks set to continue to grow at a rapid rate. Its meteoric rise has attracted an increasing number of punters looking to explore this new dynamic market. Fortunately for them, there are now more bookmakers than ever competing for their business. But what are the best sites to be placing your eSports bets?
Before we continue, it’s important for you to understand how we concluded our list.
In most cases, ranking systems are subjective and our list of best eSports betting sites is no exception. With that in mind, we’ve detailed below the various factors taken into consideration when analysing each bookie to hopefully help put things into perspective.
- Reputation – The general reputation and longevity of a bookmaker is the base of our rankings.
- User Interface – The look, feel and usability of the site on all platforms and devices.
- Variety – The coverage of eSports games and genres.
- Markets – The range of both pre-event and In-Play betting markets available.
- Odds – Provide competitive odds on a consistent basis.
- Payment Options – The more payment options and the quicker the turnaround times for withdrawals the better.
- Opening Account Offer – Having a lucrative sign up incentive isn’t enough. We’re also looking at how easy the process is of claiming the offer including terms and conditions associated with bonuses. Shady and misleading bonus systems that systematically seeks to rip off customers are a no-go.
- Customer Support – Provide around-the-clock support and multiple ways for customers to get in touch.
The Top 2 eSports Betting Sites
Below we reveal our ‘top 2’ eSports betting sites.
So there you have our list of best eSports betting sites. With interest in eSports set to rise even further, competition will only drive better sites so there’s no doubt we will continue to revise and update the list over the coming months and years.
Regardless of whether you agree or disagree with our rankings, ultimately your decision on who to bet with will be down to personal preference and should be based on which site provides a product that best matches your needs.
What we’re sure we can all agree on however, is that even though eSports may still be relatively in its infancy, the options available to punters are ever-growing with more events, games and markets covered than ever before, thus there’s never been a better time to get involved.