SBK, as they say, are ‘rewriting the sportsbook’, and many have taken to their unique betting coverage of sports. Before you take a plunge into their premier betting exchange, you’d be wise to make the most of the generous welcome offer SBK boast. We’ll detail everything there is to know about the promotion in this guide.
What Is the SBK Sign-up Offer?
To qualify for SBK's new customer offer, first you must deposit at least £10 into your account after signing up. This promotion is a fairly basic Bet £10 Get £30 offer, which involves the punter earning three £10 bets.
This is how the free bets are distributed:
- You will receive one £10 free bet immediately after your qualifying bet has been placed.
- You will receive your second £10 free bet seven days after placing your first qualifying bet.
- Your final £10 complimentary bet will be credited 14 days after placing your qualifying bet.
Qualifying bets (minimum £10) must be placed at minimum odds of 1.5. While the distribution of your free bets is relatively slow and spread out over two weeks, these freebies can be used on any SBK sports market. They can also be placed at denominations of £2, £5, or £10. Thus, the bookmaker does give new customers plenty of freedom when it comes to using their bonuses.
Users can only qualify for this promotion if they deposit using a debit card. Those depositing via Skrill, NETELLER, PayPal or any other of SBK’s offered payment methods will not qualify.
Also, only residents of the UK, Ireland, and Malta are eligible for this promotion.
Step-By-Step Guide to Registration on SBK
Here’s how to create an account with SBK:
Step 1: Fill out your account information.
Step 2: Enter your personal details.
The process is then complete once you click the green ‘CREATE ACCOUNT’ icon below. Presuming you correctly entered the code, you’ll then have started the journey towards earning £30 in free bets as part of SBK’s sign-up offer.
How To Claim the SBK Sign-up Offer
To claim this welcome promotion, you must enter code ‘SBK30 during your registration with the bookmaker.
However, a mere code doesn’t guarantee you qualify for the promotion. You must then deposit £10 using a debit card and place a minimum of £10 bet on any of SBK’s offered markets at odds of at least 1.5. This must be a single bet; a £5 each-way bet, for example, won’t qualify.
You should then receive your first £10 free bet immediately after the placing of your qualifying bet, your second seven days later, and third 14 days later. Therefore, new customers will garner a total of £30 in free bets from this promotion, which can be used on any SBK market.
How To Use SBK Free Bets & Bonuses
Here’s how to use your free bets and bonuses with SBK:
Add selections to your bet slip as usual.
Once you’ve accessed your bet slip, click the yellow promo square to the right of the stake box.
Select whether you want to place a £2, £5 or £10 free bet.
Once selected, the desired value will be highlighted and you can then place your bet as normal.
SBK Free Bets & Bonuses Key Terms & Rules
- Free bets can be placed on all sports.
- If free bet is settled as a win, the winnings will be added to your withdrawal balance.
- Any free bets made on a selection which is voided will be returned.
- Free bets cannot be redeemed for cash at any time.
- Sports free bets and bonus funds are subject to an expiry date — usually 14 days.
SBK Sign-up Offer – Key Terms & Conditions
There are several important T&Cs you should be aware of regarding SBK’s Bet £10 Get £30 sign-up offer. We’ve detailed the main ones below, but you can find the full list on the bookmaker’s website.
- Deposit must be made with a debit card.
- Qualifying bet can be placed on any sports market (minimum £10).
- Qualifying bet must be placed on a market with odds of at least 1.5.
- Free bets can be used on any sports market offered by SBK.
- Only residents of the UK, Ireland, and Malta are eligible for this promotion.
- All free bets will be credited within two weeks of the placing of your qualifying bet.
- Free bets can be used in denominations of £2, £5, or £10.
- All free bets will expire 14 days after their accreditation.
ThePuntersPage Final Say
The SBK’s Bet £10 Get £30 new customer offer provides users with a great bonus considering their initial stake. However, some might be put off by the lengthy waiting times to receive the entirety of their bonus.
While many bookmakers will hand out their bonuses within a week of the punter placing their qualifying bet, this offer forces customers to wait two weeks.
Nevertheless, we have to commend the freedom the bookie grants users in regard to the complimentary bets, which can be used in multiple denominations and on any SBK market. Punters also have plenty of time (two weeks) to use these bets.