bet365 Auto Cash Out - The Ultimate Guide (2017 Update)
bet365 have further improved their ‘Cash Out’ feature with ‘Auto Cash Out’ to allow punters even more control of their bets. In this article we explain how it all works along with a step-by-step guide on how to use the feature.
What Is bet365 Auto Cash Out?
bet365 Auto Cash Out allows you to create a rule (basically a set value) so that your bet will be cashed out (partially or in full) automatically when it reaches or exceeds your selected threshold. The Feature is active even if you are logged out of your bet365 account so you can continue your day and not have to worry.
Auto Cash Out is available online and on the bet365 mobile application and is open to all customers. Those without an account can take a look at bet365’s new customer offer or range of bet365 bonus codes available.
How To Auto Cash Out With bet365
Here’s how to Auto Cash Out with bet365:
- Log-in to www.bet365.com.
- Go to ‘My Bets‘.
- Click the cog icon (located next to the Cash Out button) of the bet you wish to create a rule for.
- Select either ‘Partial Cash Out’ or ‘Auto Cash Out.
- Finally, enter your desired threshold.
If and when your bet reaches or exceeds your threshold, bet365 will automatically cash the bet out for you. You can also remove a rule by selecting ‘Remove Rule‘ from the bottom of the bet slip.
bet365 Auto Cash Out Key Terms
- Available online and on mobile.
- Auto Cash Out is available on selected events, fixtures and markets.
- All Cash Out requests (including Auto Cash Out requests) are subject to a time delay.
To conclude, the value of the Cash Out feature certainly divides opinion. However, many find it a convenient option to have and so for those that do, bet365’s new Auto Cash Out will be a welcome edition. Now you can automatically guarantee a return and you don’t even need to be logged into your account.