In this article we explain all you need to know about the latest bet365 sign up offer of up-to £100 in Bet Credits for new customers. This includes a step-by-step guide on how to claim the new customer promotion, how to use your Bet Credits, as well as the bet365 bonus key terms and rules you should know about.
bet365 Open Account Offer Official Description
“New Customers only. Up to £100* in Bet Credits. Sign up, deposit £5* or more to your account and bet365 will match your qualifying deposit in Bet Credits when you place qualifying bets to the same value and they are settled. Min odds/bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. T&Cs, time limits & exclusions apply.
Significant Terms and Conditions
• Available to new customers only. Make a qualifying deposit of £5* or more and claim the offer within 30 days of registering your account to qualify for a 100% matched amount in Bet Credits, up to a maximum of £100*. Once claimed, your Bet Credits will be held in your account balance and are non-withdrawable.
• To release your Bet Credits for use, you must place qualifying bets to the value of your qualifying deposit (capped at £100*) and they must settle within 30 days of claiming the offer. Only qualifying bets settled after claiming the offer will count towards this requirement.
• PayPal or paysafecard, where available, cannot be used for either your qualifying deposit or any subsequent withdrawal of returns from Bet Credits stakes unless you have completed Know Your Customer procedures (KYC) and entered a Postal Verification Code (PVC) or we have successfully verified two accepted forms of your Identity Documents. See full Terms and Conditions for details.
• Bets placed must meet certain conditions to count towards the release of your Bet Credits:
– Must contain at least one selection at odds of 1/5 (1.20) or greater.
– In market/fixture combinations that only have two or three potential outcomes (for example Soccer Full Time Result), where you have placed bets on more than one potential outcome, either pre-match or In-Play, only the outcome with your highest cumulative stake will count.
– Where a stake has been partially Cashed Out, only the remaining active stake will count.
– Where a bet has been edited using our Edit Bet feature, only the new stake on the new bet will count.
– Fully Cashed Out, Instant Games, Gaming, void bets, In-Play bets which are settled as a push or bets placed via our Telephone Betting service will not count.
• Your Bet Credits are non-withdrawable, and Bet Credits stakes are not included in any returns. Any returns from Bet Credits placed will be added to your Withdrawable Balance. Bet Credits cannot be used on certain products, offers/promotions and bet types. See full Terms and Conditions for details.
• Your Bet Credits will be forfeit and removed if your account is inactive for 90 consecutive days.
*or currency equivalent
T&Cs, time limits and exclusions apply.”
Step-By-Step Guide To bet365’s Registration Process
Here is a step-by-step guide to bet365's registration process.
Step 1: Country, Personal & Contact Information
Here you need to select your Country of Residence from the drop-down, enter your Personal Information including title, First Name, Last Name and Date of Birth and Contact Information including Email Address and Contact Number.
Step 2: Address, Login & Security
Here you need to enter your Address information including House Number and/or Name and Postcode. You then need to create your login details including Username and Password and Security details.
Step 3: Preferences
Finally, select your preferred Time Zone and Odds Display (no code is necessary), confirm you are over 18 and accept the T&C's and then select ‘Join bet365'.
bet365 Euro Soccer Accumulator Offer Official Description
“bet365's fantastic Euro Soccer accumulator offer includes the top domestic leagues in Europe along with the group and knockout stages of the Champions League. You can earn a bonus of up to 70% if you place accumulators on the Premier League, Serie A, Primera Liga, Bundesliga 1 or Champions League. Place a pre-match accumulator with bet365 of 3 or more selections on the standard Full Time Result or Result/Both Teams To Score markets combining teams in any of these competitions and, if successful, the relevant bonus will be added to your returns.
The bonus will not apply where a stake has been fully Cashed Out. Where a stake has been partially Cashed Out, the bonus will be calculated based on the remaining active stake and the maximum bonus that you can receive is £100,000 or currency equivalent. If a qualifying bet is edited using the Edit Bet feature, the bonus will be calculated based on the new stake. Where a bet has been edited to include or amend a selection for an event that is In-Play, the bonus will no longer apply.
Bets placed with Bet Credits, Double Chance bets or combination bets with bonuses such as Lucky 15’s or Lucky 31’s do not apply for this offer.
T&Cs apply. Only available to new and eligible customers.”
As far as welcome bonus offers go, this is one of the biggest and best out there. For those yet to have joined bet365 then this is the perfect way to get started.
Be sure to make yourself familiar with everything regarding this new customer offer before going ahead and signing up. That includes how exactly to claim the promotion and also the bet365 bonus terms and rules.
As always, if you have any queries, questions or concerns, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us @ThePuntersPage.