bet365 Live Stream & Schedule - The Ultimate Guide (2019 Update)
With bet365 Live Stream, punters can watch and bet simultaneously. In this article we provide a step-by-step guide on how you can access the service along with the benefits and details of the live streaming schedule.
bet365 Live Stream & Schedule
Live streaming has become almost standard with most established online bookmakers these days making it easier for punters to watch and bet at the same time. bet365 live stream over 70,000 sporting events every year from football, tennis, rugby, snooker, basketball, table tennis and more and the service is available to all customers with a funded account.
With football being the most popular sport on the planet, bet365 have got you covered with thousands of fixtures being shown via their live streaming service all year round. For the full list of fixtures and the full bet365 live stream schedule head to the bet365 website.
For those of you who are into horse racing, you may or may not be aware that bet365 also offer a free Horse Racing Archive service which means you can watch unlimited replays of any race whenever you like.
How To Access The bet365 Live Stream Service
Here’s how to access bet365’s live stream service:
- Log-in to www.bet365.com.
- You then need to fund your account. You do not need to place a bet to take use the live streaming service.
- Once you have a positive balance, you will be eligible to use the live steam service. Any event bet365 are streaming will have a video icon displayed beside it which will change to a yellow ‘Watch’ button when live.
If you’re a new customer then take a look at bet365’s latest sign up offer.
5 Benefits Of bet365 Live Streaming
- It’s completely free if you have a funded account or have placed a bet within the last 24 hours.
- No annoying pop-ups or ads.
- No lag (providing you have a secure internet connection).
- Live English commentary on thousands of major events.
- Available on all laptops, computers, mobile and tablet devices.
Use bet365 Live Streaming To Your Advantage
bet365 have made it extremely easy to switch between betting markets and live action meaning wherever you can get signal you can watch and bet simultaneously.
Occasionally, the stats do not accurately reflect the balance of play. However, one of the things that makes In-Play betting so special is that if offers punters a unique opportunity to watch an event live before making a decision on what to bet on.
For example, you might want to bet on a specific player to score but unfortunately he’s picked up an injury and has to be substituted off. Unless you’re watching the game then you won’t be aware of this.
The bottom line is that it’s all about getting an edge over the bookmakers and although it might not guarantee you success, being able to watch an event before placing a bet will certainly increase your chances.
In summary, bet365 live stream is ultimately one of the industries best streaming services for sports betting. The site streams thousands of events every year allowing you to watch and bet as the action unfolds. It also provides an advantage of being able to watch an event and gauge a feel for the action to help place a more constructive bet.