In this article we explain all you need to know about the Coral Connect Card, including a step-by-step guide on how to claim yours and the benefits you can claim!
Not Yet Joined Coral?
If you're not a customer of Coral yet, you have the opportunity to claim Coral’s Bet £5 Get £20 in free bets welcome offer and the Coral Connect Card!
Just sign up, stake £5 at odds of 1/2 or greater and Coral will credit your account with 1 x £20 free bet, as outlined below. Alternatively, you can find all the latest Coral promotion codes available.
What Is The Coral Connect Card?
- The Coral Connect Card is a rewards card scheme which is free to join for new and existing customers. It offers Coral shop customers a number of benefits including depositing funds and exclusive bonueses.
- In order to claim yours, you will need to first register at the shop counter. Coral have 1800+ shops so finding the one closes to you shouldn't be tough to find! We go through the step-by-step process just a bit further down, so if you're interested scroll down to find out exactly how you can claim yours.
- This betting experience brings all of Coral's betting platforms together so whether you prefer betting in a shop, online, on your mobile or a mixture of all three, then the Coral Connect card is perfect for you.
How To Claim Your Coral Connect Card
Below is a simple step-by-step guide to claiming your Coral Connect Card:
Go to any of Coral's 1800+ shops.
Supply your username and number for security purposes.
A verification code will be sent to your mobile which you'll need to relay back to the shop team.
The Coral team will ask about your marketing preferences (mobile or none) and your consent to process your data.
They will then supply you with your free Connect Card and PIN, voila!
5 Benefits of Having a Coral Connect Card
Exclusive Offers – In addition to a reward just for signing up, Connect Card customers also get access to exclusive in-shop and online promotions and bonuses.
Deposit – Cash in your pocket? You can now deposit cash straight onto your Coral Connect Card via any of their 1800+ retail stores and bet in-shop, online, on your mobile or tablet device or even over the phone with those funds. As a result you can also enjoy great sign up offers, 1000’s of additional betting opportunities and our great in-play betting service at your fingertips.
Collect – Need cash for the weekend? Withdraw your online winnings in any of Coral's shops eliminating the need to wait for the funds to appear in your bank account. Pick up any winnings in cash as soon as your bet is settled.
No Banks – With the Coral Connect Card, you can bet online without even registering a bank card. Simply pop to your nearest shop and deposit the funds onto your card and play online. Consequently, no transactional information will show up on your bank statement.
One Balance – Whether you're betting on Sports, Gaming, Lotto or anything else for that matter, you can use the same balance – in-shop, online, via your mobile or tablet device or even over the phone.
Coral Connect App
With the Coral Connect app, you can:
- Track your in-shop bets.
- Cash Out Coral's In-Shop coupons.
- Follow all the live action In-Play.
- Get up-to-the-minute results on all your favourite sports, racing and lotto bets.
- Get all the latest news, views and updates on your favourite teams.
Coral Connect is a rewards card scheme. You can deposit funds to the card and bet in person in Coral betting shops, or online using your Coral account. It has many benefits such as access to exclusive offers and having one source of funds when betting in person and online.
Yes, currently Coral Connect is still available to Coral Customers in 2023.
Coral offers various promotional offers from time-to-time including prize competitions. Each offer will have its own set of rules, and details which you can find out about in the in-shop promotional marketing.
ThePuntersPage Final Say
If you're looking for flexibility, want complete control over how and where you bet and have a Coral store nearby, then the Connect Card is the way to go. Bank transfers are now a thing of the past and betting has never been so convenient for punters.