bet365 Tennis Accumulator Bonus – All You Need To Know
In this article we explain all you need to know about the bet365 Tennis Accumulator Bonus including how to qualify for the promotion as well as the key terms you should know about.
bet365 Tennis Accumulator Bonus Offer Explained
Looking for a way of giving your tennis acca winnings a boost without increasing your stake? If so, then look no further than bet365's Tennis Accumulator Bonus offer.
What Is The bet365 Tennis Accumulator Bonus?
bet365’s Tennis Accumulator Bonus applies to ‘To Win Match‘, ‘First Set Winner‘ and ‘Set Betting‘ tennis accumulators consisting of 2 selections or more and allows you to increase your winnings by up-to 50%. Furthermore, the offer is fulfilled in cash!
The offer is open to new and existing customers.
Not Yet Joined bet365?
The total bonus percentage that is added to your regular winning increases with each selection you add to your betting slip. As you can see from the table below, the more selections you add, the bigger the bonus you will receive.
|12-Folds & Upwards||50%|
Okay, so you’ve backed a £10 6-fold accumulator at odds of 10/1 and it wins. From the table we can see that you stand to earn a 20% bonus. Your original bet pays £110 (£10 x 10/1 + your £10 original stake) – add on the additional 20% bonus and you’re in line for a £130 payout.
What Happens If A Selection Is Postponed Or Void?
If any of your selections are postponed or made void then the good news is you will still receive a bonus – all that changes is the percentage bonus. For example, if you have placed a 12-fold accumulator and one selection is void then you will receive a bonus of 45% for an 11-fold accumulator instead of 50%.
bet365 Tennis Accumulator Bonus Key Terms & Rules
- Applies to ‘To Win Match', ‘First Set Winner' and ‘Set Betting' markets.
- Bonus winnings paid as cash.
- Bonus winnings credited within 24 hours once bet has been settled.
- Bonus of up-to £100,000 (or currency equivalent).
- Does not apply if your accumulator has been cashed-out at any point In-Play.
- Does not apply where a stake has been fully Cashed Out.
- Where a stake has been partially Cashed Out, the bonus will be calculated based on the remaining active stake.
- If a qualifying bet is edited using the Edit Bet feature, any refund amount will be equal to the new stake and not the original stake.
- Where a risk-free bet is changed using Edit Bet, no refund will be given and the offer will no longer apply.
- Does not apply to bets placed with Bet Credits or combination bets.
If you're an avid fan of tennis and enjoy placing accas, then bet365's Tennis Accumulator Bonus offer is something you should definitely consider. The more selections you add to your acca, the bigger the bonus that will be added – up-to 50%.