Coral Acca Boost Offer - All You Need To Know
In this post we explain all you need to know about the Coral Acca Boost promotion (formerly Football Acca Insurance) including a step-by-step guide on how to claim the offer as well as the key terms you should know about.
Coral Acca Boost
Football accumulators are extremely popular with punters these days and now Coral have come up with an offer where you can boost your returns which they’re calling, ironically enough, Acca Boost.
What Is Coral Acca Boost?
Coral Acca Boost applies to Match Result, Both Teams To Score, To Win & Both Teams To Score accumulators consisting of 4 or more selections and works so that if your wager wins, Coral will boost your winnings by 10%.
Acca Boost is just one of many footballing promotions available from Coral which includes their infamous Football Jackpot – correctly predict £15 results for as little as £1 and win a guaranteed jackpot of £100K.
Acca Boost is open to new and existing customers.
Not Yet Joined Coral?
Those without an account can claim of latest Coral sign up offer of Bet £5 Get £20. Just open an account and stake £5 bet at odds of 1/2 or greater and Coral will instantly credit you with with 4 x £5 bet tokens. There are also a range of Coral promotion codes available.
How To Claim Coral Acca Boost
Here’s how to claim Coral Acca Boost:
- Log-in to www.coral.co.uk.
- Place your Match Result, Both Teams To Score or To Win & Both Teams To Score accumulator wager consisting of 4 or more selections.
- If your wager wins then Coral will boost your winnings by 10%.
Coral Acca Boost Key Terms
- Available online, on mobile and by telephone.
- Accumulators must be at cumulative odds of 6/4 (2.5) or greater.
- Individual selections must be at odds of 1/10 (1.10) or greater.
- Applies to Match Result, Both Teams To Score and To Win & Both Teams To Score markets.
- Boost of up-to £100.
- Booted stakes returned in tokens.
- One Acca Boost token available per customer per day.
If you’d like to get more out of your accas, then Coral Acca Boost is definitely worth considering, despite the extra winnings being paid in tokens.