Coral Cash Out & Partial Cash Out – The Ultimate Guide
In this article we explain all you need to know about Coral Cash Out (also known as Cash Out My Bet) and Partial Cash Out including a step-by-step guide on how to use the feature as well as the key terms you should know about.
What Is Coral Cash Out?
Coral Cash Out is a live facility that lets you settle your bet before an event has finished, thus giving you the control to take a return when you want.
You can cash out online and via the Coral sports mobile app by navigating to the ‘Cash Out’ tab. Markets that are available to Cash Out will have the orange ‘Cash Out’ symbol next to them.
How To Cash Out With Coral
Here’s how to Cash Out with Coral:
- Log-in to www.coral.co.uk.
- Go to ‘Open Bets‘.
- Select the bet you wish to Cash Out.
- Click ‘Cash Out‘.
You can keep track of all your Cashed Out bets in your My Account section. Simply go to ‘My Account’, ‘Bet History’, select ‘Cashed Out’ from the drop-down menu, enter your desired Date Range and click ‘Display Results’. Your cashed out bets will have an orange dot next to the date.
Cash Out An In-Shop Bet
To Cash Out an In-Shop bet simply go to cashout.coral.co.uk and enter your 7 letter Cash Out code (located on your bet receipt just above the barcode). You’ll then be able to view your Cash Out options. If you have placed more than one bet on the same football coupon then you will be offered a separate Cash Out value for each of your bets. Click the orange ‘Cash Out’ button to Cash Out your bet followed by ‘Confirm’.
Coral Cash Out Bet Types
Coral offer Cash Out on the following sports and markets:
- Football – Match Betting, Next Team to Score, Correct Score, Half-Time/Full-Time, Both Teams to Score, Double Chance, 1st Half Result, 1st Half Correct Score, 2nd Half Result, 2nd Half Correct Score, 1st Half Double Chance, 2nd Half Double Chance, Both Teams to Score in Both Halves, Both Teams to Score in 1st Half, Both Teams to Score in 2nd Half, Score Goal in Both Halves, Score Goal in 1st Half, Score Goal in 2nd Half.
- Tennis – Match Betting, Set Betting, Set Winner.
- Boxing – Fight Betting, Method of Victory
- Darts – Match Betting.
- Cricket – Match Betting, Highest 1st 6 Over Totals
- Snooker – Match Betting.
Why Would Cash Out With Coral Not Be Available?
Coral may not allow you to Cash Out your bet for a number of reasons. These include:
- You haven’t accepted the Cash Out My Bet agreement. You need to click on this button the first time you Cash Out a bet.
- The bet you want to Cash Out was placed using a free bet.
- One or more of the selections are part of another offer.
- One or more of the selections is not eligible for Cash Out.
- Cash Out is not available at the time.
- The Cash Out value would be £0.
Coral Partial Cash Out
Coral also offer Partial Cash Out which allows you to cash in part of your bet whilst leaving the rest of your stake to run.
To Partial Cash Out simply use the slider to chose how much of your bet you wish to cash out. You can cash in anything from 10% to 90% of your bet. Coral will then do the calculations to show you exactly how much you stand to collect. When the Cash Out button turns from orange to gold then your bet is in profit.
Coral Cash Out Key Terms
- Available online and via mobile.
- Available on selected events, fixtures and markets.
- All Cash Out requests are subject to a time delay.
- Cash Out My Bet is only available on bets where all selections placed are from eligible markets.
- Cash Out My Bet is subject to a maximum Cash Out cap of £50,000 per bet whether Cashed Out in full or Partial Cash out increments (inclusive of stake).
To conclude, Cash Out from Coral puts you, the punter, in complete control. When your bet is at the heart of the action, Cash Out gives you the option to lock in a profit or loss, before an event has finished.