Coral Football Jackpot - All You Need To Know
In this article we explain all you need to know about the Coral Football Jackpot promotion including how it works and a step-by-step guide on how to play.
What Is The Coral Football Jackpot?
The Coral Football Jackpot is a weekly prediction game that requires you to predict the outcome (home win, draw or away win) of 15 pre-selected fixtures. If you correctly predict all 15 results you will win a guaranteed jackpot of £100,000. For every week that the jackpot is not won then the overall pool will increase until someone hits it.
The promotion is open to new and existing customers. Those without an account then Coral’s Bet £5 Get £20 in free bets welcome offer is the perfect excuse to join. There are also a number of Coral bonus codes available.
The Football Jackpot is just one of many fantastic features on offer from Coral including Coral Player Bets which allows you to create bets based on player performance across a range of statistics. Something we definitely recommend checking out.
How To Play Coral Football Jackpot
Here’s how to play Coral Football Jackpot:
- Log-in to www.coral.co.uk.
- Head to the Coral Football Jackpot page.
- Mark your outcome in each game by clicking ‘Home Win’, ‘Draw’ or ‘Away Win’.
- Select your stake.
- Click ‘Place Bet’ and voila, you are in with a chance of winning a guaranteed pot of £100,000.
FYI, you can view your selections at anytime by going to ‘My Account‘, ‘Bet History‘, ‘Insert A Date Range‘, tick the ‘Pools‘ box and then ‘Display Results‘.
Coral Football Jackpot Prizes
- All 15 Selections – Correctly predict the results of all 15 matches you’ll win a share of a £100,000 guaranteed jackpot pool. The jackpot pool represents 70% of the overall net pool. For example, if the net pool is £1million, then the jackpot pool will be £700k. If you are the sole winner then it’s all yours – if there are multiple winners then it will be split.
- 1st Consolation Dividend – Correctly predict 14/15 results and you’ll win a share of the 1st consolation dividend which represents 20% of the net pool. So if we use the above example of a £1million net pool, you’ll stand to win £200K.
- 2nd Consolation Dividend – Correctly predict 13/15 results and you’ll win a share of the 2nd consolation dividend which represents 10% of the net pool. Again, using the above example, this would equate to £100K.
At the time of writing, the biggest jackpot of a cool £5.3million was scooped by four lucky punters which culminated in Everton’s victory over QPR on Monday 15th December 2014.
There have, of course, also been a number of near-misses. Kate Muir, a Scottish barmaid, managed to bag herself £52,000 for predicting 14 correct results – all from a solitary £1.
Elsewhere, Jim Wyatt, a 54-year-old married man from Hereford, won £71,037.40, again from just a £1 bet on the Football Jackpot from Coral for correctly predicting 13 football matches.
In summary, if you’re a fan of accumulators and want the opportunity to win a big sum of money from a small stake then you should probably give the Coral Football Jackpot a go. You are potentially a single pound and 15 correct results away from a guaranteed prize of £100,000!