Coral Football Acca Insurance - All You Need To Know
In this post we explain everything you need to know about the Coral Football Acca Insurance promotion (formerly Super Acca Insurance) including a step-by-step guide on how to qualify for the offer as well as the key terms you should know about.
What Is Coral Football Acca Insurance?
Football Acca Insurance from Coral applies to Match Result accumulators consisting of 5 selections or more and works so that if one leg lets you down then you will receive your stake back as free bet up-to £25.
Football Acca Insurance is open to new and existing customers. For those yet to have joined can take advantage of Coral’s Bet £5 Get £20 sign up offer. Alternatively there are a range of Coral promotion codes also available.
Coral’s Football Acca Insurance is just one of many promotion for football fans. For example you can double your winnings on selected fixtures if you back a team that wins both halves thanks to Win Win get In. Furthermore, you can use Coral Cash Out to cash in your bets and lock in a return at any time.
How To Claim Coral Football Acca Insurance
Here’s how to claim Coral Football Acca Insurance:
- Log-in to www.coral.co.uk.
- Place your accumulator bet consisting of 5 or more selections.
- If one result lets you down then Coral will automatically refund your stake as a free-bet up-to £25.
Coral Acca Insurance Key Terms & Rules
- Accumulators must be at odds of 3/1 (4.0) or greater.
- Individual selections must be at odds of 1/9 (1.11) or greater.
- Applies to ‘Match Result’ bets only.
- Available online, on mobile and by telephone.
- Maximum refund of £25.
- Stakes refunded in free bets.
- Free bets expire after 4 days.
In summary, if accumulators are your thing and you’re sick to death of being let down by one team then it might be wise taking up Coral’s Football Acca Insurance. At least then you’ll have the consolation of getting your money back as a free bet up-to £25 if one result does indeed let you down.