In this article we explain all you need to know about the Ladbrokes Grid Card including a step-by-step guide on how to claim your own Grid Card as well as a list of the benefits and rewards.
Ladbrokes have long been at the forefront of innovation within the betting industry and are renowned for their constant strive to provide punters with as much value as possible – the Ladbrokes Grid Card epitomises both of those statements.
What Is The Ladbrokes Grid Card?
The Ladbrokes Grid Card is completely free and works like a loyalty card, allowing members to earn points and rewards each time they place a bet online, via mobile or in-shop. Rewards include discounts at participating pubs, restaurants, Cinemas, UK race courses and online shops and entry to exclusive prize draws to win holidays, gadgets and more.
Once you have applied for and been sent your Grid Card, it will be linked to your online Ladbrokes account ready for you to take it into any Ladbrokes betting shop and swipe each time you bet so you can earn rewards. You can even use it to collect your winnings in-store.
The Grid Card is designed to reward existing customers.
Not Yet Joined Ladbrokes?
Those who are yet to have joined can also claim Ladbrokes' free bet welcome offer. It's as simple as placing a £5 bet and Ladbrokes will credit your account with £20 in free bets. There are also a range of Ladbrokes promo codes available.
How To Claim Your Ladbrokes Grid Card
Here's how to claim your Ladbrokes Grid Card:
Step 1) Login to www.ladbrokes.com.
Step 2) Select ‘The Grid' (located in the menu).
Step 3) Click ‘Join Now'.
Step 4) Finally, you'll be shown your 12 digit Grid Card number.
18+ New customers only. Bonus must be accepted with 48 hours and has 40 x wagering reqs (certain games only). Paypal and certain deposit methods excluded. Bets covering >70% of Roulette table don't count to wagering. Free spins value £0.10. No wagering reqs apply. Bonus valid for 30 days (bonus and winnings removed). Free spins valid on selected games only. T&C's apply.
1) To take part, you must register via the registration code PGCTV1 and opt in. 2) Get SMS-verified by supplying a valid telephone number. 3) Enter the validation code received by SMS to redeem the free spins. 4) Free Spins are valid on any of our Daily Jackpot games. 5) Free Spins will expire in 10 days from receipt of the offer.
New customers using Promo Code P30 only, min £10/€10 stake, min odds 1/2, free bets paid as 2 x £15/€15 (30 days expiry), free bet/payment method/player/country restrictions apply.
New customer offer. Place 5 x £10or more bets to receive £20in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum £100bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply.
New Customers only. Deposit, opt in and place a £5 qualifying bet at odds of 2.00 or greater within 7 days of opening a new account; excludes cashed out bets. Receive 2x £10 Free Sports Bets, valid on set events only at odds 2.00 or greater, expires in 7 days, plus a £10 Casino Bonus, not for Baccarat, expires in 7 days. Wager the Casino Bonus 35x to withdraw winnings, game weighting: Slots/Instant Win:100%; Roulette/Table Games/Video Poker:20%; Blackjack:10%. Card Payments only. Geographical Restrictions and T&Cs Apply, See Below. 18+| Please Gamble Responsibly
7 Benefits Of Having A Ladbrokes Grid Card
- Rewards – Get exclusive discounts at participating pubs, restaurants, Cinemas, UK race courses, online shops and win amazing experiences, prizes and more.
- Deposit & Withdraw – Deposit and withdraw funds in your online betting account in any Ladbrokes shop.
- 4/1 Horse Racing Offer – Back a winning horse at odds of 4/1 or greater during any race being shown live on Channel 4 and Ladbrokes will give you a £25 free bet.
- ‘My Accas' – Use your mobile to track the live status of bets you've placed in-shop via a 14-digit reference number.
- Transfer Winnings – With the Grid Card, bet in any Ladbrokes shop, monitor it via the Grid mobile app and once it has been settled, you have the ability to transfer any winnings to your online betting account – eliminating the need to go back to the shop.
- Cash Key – For those that like playing on the machines in-store, this is for you. Simply insert your Grid card and you’ll be eligible for a variety of rewards. e.g. ‘Bet £10 and get £5’.
- Acca Checker – Again, you can use the Grid mobile app to check the status of your accumulators and even utilise features such as Cash Out.
Ladbrokes Grid Card Rewards
The list of rewards is ever-growing so we recommend keeping an eye on the Ladbrokes website for all the latest offers. Anyway, we've listed just some of them below.
- Now TV day pass – 36% off.
- Now TV Sky Sports pass – 7 days for price of 1.
- Kitbag – 10% off.
- Papa John’s – 2 for 1 pizzas.
- Yates Pub – 50% off.
- Treatme – 20% off experiences.
- Toffs – 20% off all football shirts.
- Racing UK – free day pass.
- Racing Post store – 30% off every book.
- ARC racecourses – 2 for 1 tickets.
- Cinema – 50% off tickets in over 200 participating cinemas.
Tip: Make sure you ‘Opt In‘ to the marketing communications to ensure you are sent the offers.
How To Earn Reward Points
As mentioned before, for every bet you place you will earn points. The more you bet, the more points you earn. Points are earned as follows:
- 1 Point for every £4 you bet.
- 1 Point for every £10 placed on slots.
- 1 Point for every £20 placed on roulette.
Ladbrokes Grid On The Move
It is completely free and allows you to:
- Scan your bet slips.
- Track your accas.
- Track lotto bets.
- Cash Out in-shop bets while on the go.
- Follow matches with In-Play stats.
- Access your virtual Grid card.
ThePuntersPage Final Say
Whether you're already a member of Ladbrokes or not, it is definitely worth joining The Grid loyalty program.
The card is completely free and gives you access to a host of features, rewards and benefits.
If you have any questions or issues regarding the Ladbrokes Grid then feel free to drop us an email or tweet us @ThePuntersPage and we'll guide you in the right direction.