Ladbrokes Grid Card - All You Need To Know
In this article we explain all you need to know about the Ladbrokes Grid Card including a step-by-step guide on how to claim your own Grid Card as well as a list of the benefits and rewards.
Ladbrokes Grid Card
Ladbrokes have long been at the forefront of innovation within the betting industry and are renowned for their constant strive to provide punters with as much value as possible – the Ladbrokes Grid Card epitomises both of those statements.
What Is The Ladbrokes Grid Card?
The Ladbrokes Grid Card is completely free and allows members to earn points and rewards each time they place a bet online, via mobile or in-shop. Rewards include discounts at participating pubs, restaurants, Cinemas, UK race courses and online shops and entry to exclusive prize draws to win holidays, gadgets and more.
Once you have applied for and been sent your Grid Card, it will be linked to your online Ladbrokes account ready for you to take it into any Ladbrokes betting shop and swipe each time you bet so you can earn rewards.
The Grid Card is designed to reward existing customers however, those who are yet to have joined can also claim Ladbrokes’ £50 free bet welcome offer. There are also a range of Ladbrokes promo codes available.
Ladbrokes Grid Card App
- Scan your bet slips.
- Track your accas.
- Track lotto bets.
- Cash Out in-shop bets while on the go.
- Follow matches with In-Play stats.
- Access your virtual Grid card.
How To Claim Your Ladbrokes Grid Card
Here’s how to claim your Ladbrokes Grid Card:
- Log-in to www.ladbrokes.com.
- Select ‘The Grid‘ (located on the far right of the top menu bar).
- Click ‘Join The Grid‘.
7 Benefits Of Having A Ladbrokes Grid Card
- Rewards – Get exclusive discounts at participating pubs, restaurants, Cinemas, UK race courses, online shops and win amazing experiences, prizes and more.
- Deposit & Withdraw – Deposit and withdraw funds in your online betting account in any Ladbrokes shop.
- 4/1 Horse Racing Offer – Back a winning horse at odds of 4/1 or greater during any race being shown live on Channel 4 and Ladbrokes will give you a £25 free bet.
- ‘My Accas’ – Use your mobile to track the live status of bets you’ve placed in-shop via a 14-digit reference number.
- Transfer Winnings – With the Grid Card, bet in any Ladbrokes shop, monitor it via the Grid mobile app and once it has been settled, you have the ability to transfer any winnings to your online betting account – eliminating the need to go back to the shop.
- Cash Key – For those that like playing on the machines in-store, this is for you. Simply insert your Grid card and you’ll be eligible for a variety of rewards. e.g. ‘Bet £10 and get £5’.
- Acca Checker – Again, you can use the Grid mobile app to check the status of your accumulators and even utilise features such as Cash Out.
Ladbrokes Grid Card Rewards
The list of rewards is ever-growing so we recommend keeping an eye on the Ladbrokes website for all the latest offers. Anyway, we’ve listed just some of them below.
- Now TV day pass – 36% off.
- Now TV Sky Sports pass – 7 days for price of 1.
- Kitbag – 10% off.
- Papa John’s – 2 for 1 pizzas.
- Yates Pub – 50% off.
- Treatme – 20% off experiences.
- Toffs – 20% off all football shirts.
- Racing UK – free day pass.
- Racing Post store – 30% off every book.
- ARC racecourses – 2 for 1 tickets.
- Cinema – 50% off tickets in over 200 participating cinemas.
Tip: Make sure you ‘Opt In‘ to the marketing communications to ensure you are sent the offers.
How To Earn Reward Points
As mentioned before, for every bet you place you will earn points. The more you bet, the more points you earn. Points are earned as follows:
- 1 Point for every £4 you bet.
- 1 Point for every £10 placed on slots.
- 1 Point for every £20 placed on roulette.
Whether you’re already a member of Ladbrokes or not, it is definitely worth joining The Grid loyalty program.
The card is completely free and gives you access to a host of features, rewards and benefits.
If you have any questions or issues regarding the Ladbrokes Grid then feel free to drop us an email or tweet us @ThePuntersPage and we’ll guide you in the right direction.