Ladbrokes Cash Out - The Ultimate Guide
In this article we explain all you need to know about Ladbrokes Cash Out including a step-by-step guide on how to use the feature as well as the key terms you should know about.
What Is Ladbrokes Cash Out?
Ladbrokes Cash Out allows allows you to settle your bet and secure a profit or minimise your losses before an event has finished. Your bet will be settled at the Cash Out price which is calculated using a formula relating to the price at the time of the bet and the price at the time of the request to Cash Out.
Bets that are available to Cash Out are displayed under the ‘My Bets’ section. The Cash Out button will be greyed out when it is unavailable. Clicking on the “i” will show a pop up explaining why it is suspended.
You can also Cash Out In-Shop bets using the Ladbrokes Grid Card mobile app. Just enter the 14 digit bet receipt number and hit ‘Submit’.
How To Cash Out With Ladbrokes
Here’s how to Cash Out with Ladbrokes:
- Log-in to www.ladbrokes.com.
- Go to ‘My Bets‘.
- Select the bet you wish to Cash Out.
- Click ‘Cash Out‘.
- If your Cash Out request is successful then a ‘Success‘ message will be displayed.
Why Would Cash Out With Ladbrokes Not Be Available?
Ladbrokes may not allow you to Cash Out your bet for a number of reasons. These include:
- Your bet contains markets that are not eligible for Cash Out.
- One or more of the markets in the bet is suspended.
- A free bet has been used to place the bet.
- The bet has been used to trigger a free bet or promotion.
- The Cash Out value would be £0.
- The number of selections in the accumulator is more than 14.
Ladbrokes Cash Out Key Terms
- Available online and on mobile.
- Available on selected events, fixtures and markets.
- All Cash Out requests are subject to a time delay.
To conclude, Ladbrokes Cash Out adds a new dimension to betting and gives more control to punters. So now you can automatically guarantee a return and secure a profit or minimise losses.