Ladbrokes Money Back 2nd - Full Offer Details
In this article we explain all you need to know about the Ladbrokes Money Back 2nd promotion including a step-by-step guide on how to claim the offer as well as the key terms you should know about.
What Is The Ladbrokes Money Back 2nd Offer?
If your horse finishes second in any race televised live on ITV, ITV3 or ITV4 then Ladbrokes will refund your losing stake as a free bet up-to £25.
On top of this, Ladbrokes also offer Best Odds Guaranteed on all UK & Ireland horse races so you can be sure you’ll always be getting the best value.
How To Claim Ladbrokes Money Back If 2nd
Here’s how to claim Ladbrokes’ Money Back 2nd offer:
- Log-in to www.ladbrokes.com.
- Place your horse racing bets as normal on any of the selected meetings.
- If your horse finishes second then Ladbrokes will automatically refund your stake.
Ladbrokes Money Back 2nd Key Terms
- Applies to races with 5 or more runners.
- Stakes refunded as free bets.
- Free bets valid for 7 days.
- Maximum refund of £25 per race.
In summary, this is a great insurance offer from Ladbrokes who will refund losing stakes as a free bet up-to £25 if your horse finishes second. Furthermore, unlike a number of other bookmakers, the promotion applies to every single race shown live on ITV which is an added incentive.