In this article we explain all you need to know about the Bet Builder, including how to use the feature as well as the key terms you should know.
Unibet Bet Builder Explained
The Unibet Bet Builder feature allows punters to personalise their bets on any football match, providing a unique and unparalleled betting experience.
What is the Unibet Bet Builder?
Unibet Bet Builder allows you to place multiple bets on the same football match, which otherwise would not be able to be placed as a standard bet type. When customising your bets, you are able to select a maximum of 12 combinations from a single match – which is very generous!
Whilst the concept of a bet builder can make any punter's mouth begin to water, it is definitely worth mentioning that if one selection in Unibet’s builder is void, then the entire Bet Builder will be void.
How To Use Unibet Bet Builder
- Head to your chosen football match.
- Select the Bet Builder New header.
- Start building your bet by choosing from the vast market selection.
- You may now calculate your odds.
Not Yet Joined Unibet?
Try out Unibet’s £40 Money Back Welcome Offer and obtain money back as a bonus if your first bet loses!
Unibet Bet Builder Key Terms & Rules
- The Bet Builder feature is only available pre-match, but Unibet states that it will soon be available on Live Betting too.
- The Bet Builder feature is only available on football.
- Bets placed through the Bet Builder feature are not eligible for Cash Out.
- Bet Builder bets will not be eligible for a penalty payback refund.
For more information check out our: Best Bet Builder Sites In The UK.
Other Popular Betting Promotions in 2023
1) To take part, you must register via the registration code PGCTV1 and opt in. 2) Get SMS-verified by supplying a valid telephone number. 3) Enter the validation code received by SMS to redeem the free spins. 4) Free Spins are valid on any of our Daily Jackpot games. 5) Free Spins will expire in 10 days from receipt of the offer.
ThePuntersPage Final Say
The Unibet Bet Builder is great for anyone who would like to customise their accumulator bets and be in full control. While the terms might be somewhat limiting, Unibet is actively working on implementing new options and less restrictions, so we just know that this feature is only going to get better and better. If you still aren’t convinced by this great tool, why not have a look at the Coral Build Your Bet function or the bet365 bet builder, or just browse other great offers we know you will enjoy!