In this article we explain all you need to know about the bet365 Bet Builder including how to use the feature to create your own unique bets as well as the key terms you should know about.
Don't miss our comprehensive list of which operator has the best bet builder out there.
bet365 Bet Builder Explained
The ability to create your own unique bets has become almost standard amongst online bookmakers these days.
Generally, it is a process than involves having to contact the appropriate site via social media with your selections and then waiting for a price.
However, in January 2018, bet365 became the first bookmaker to automate this feature.
What Is The bet365 Bet Builder?
The exclusive bet365 Bet Builder is a feature that lets you create the pre-match bet you want on any football match. Simply select your markets, add them to your bet and bet365 will automatically calculate your odds.
You can add up-to 6 selections to your bet from markets including Match Result, Both Teams to Score, Total Goals, Anytime Goalscorers, Corners and more to create one single bet with the price for the combined selections.
How To Use bet365 Builder
To add a selection to your bet, navigate to your chosen fixture, select the Bet Builder feature from the header and then click ‘Add Selection’. This will then take you to the ‘Choose a Market’ pop-up where you can select your desired market. Once chosen, you will be shown all the available options within that market.
Once you have made your selection it will be added to the custom betting slip. You can repeat the process for up-to 12 markets and then calculate your odds.
Once you are happy with your bet, select the price displayed on your individual betting slip and the bet will be added to your bet slip. After your bet is placed and confirmed, it can be viewed within My Bets.
bet365 Bet Builder is open to all customers.
Not Yet Joined bet365?
Those yet to have opened an account then be sure to take advantage of the latest bet365 sign up offer as explained below. You can also view a a full list of promotions and bet365 bonus codes available.
bet365 Bet Builder Key Terms & Rules
- Bet Builder is currently only available on football matches and can only be used for pre-match markets.
- Bet Builder bets cannot be combined with other Bet Builder bets or other betting opportunities and will be placed as a single bet only.
- Bets placed through Bet Builder will not be available for Cash Out and cannot be amended using the bet365 Edit Bet feature.
- No more than 12 markets from a single match can be included in a Bet Builder bet.
- If a market within a Bet Builder bet is void/pushed, then the entire Bet Builder bet will be void/pushed.
- The 2 Goals Ahead Early Payout offer will not apply to bets placed through the Bet Builder feature.
- bet365 will not be responsible if the Bet Builder feature is not available for technical reasons.
- bet365 reserves the right to reverse the settlement of a Bet Builder bet if the bet or a selection within the bet is settled in error.
- bet365 reserves the right to accept or decline any bet requested for any competition or market or bet type that is included in the Bet Builder feature.
- bet365 reserves the right to amend, suspend or remove the Bet Builder feature (or any part of it) at any time for any event, fixture, market or customer.
- bet365 reserves the right to remove the Bet Builder feature for any customer or group of customers where it has reasonable grounds to believe that the customer or group of customers is misusing the feature.
ThePuntersPage Final Say
It's been a long time coming but we're delighted to see bet365 finally implement a feature that puts the punter in complete control by allowing you to create your ‘perfect bet'.
Do bear in mind though that almost all the major online bookmakers now offer a similar service including the infamous Coral Build Your Bet so we'd recommend shopping around for the best price before deciding who to bet with.