Ultimate List Of Acca Insurance Offers & Bookmakers (2020)
In this article we explain all you need to know about Acca Insurance and provide a list of Acca Insurance offers from the leading UK online bookmakers.
Accumulators have always been popular with punters as they offer the chance to win big with relatively small stakes. Due to their popularity, an increasing number of bookmakers run ‘accumulator bonus offers‘ and ‘acca insurance' offers. It's the latter we will be focusing on here.
So, what is acca insurance and how doe it work?
What Is Acca Insurance?
Acca Insurance can come in all sorts of variations but the basic principle is that if your accumulator loses (usually by one selection), then you can have your stake returned.
For those that enjoy and regularly find themselves betting on accumulators then using a bookmaker that offers acca insurance is a great way of recouping back a significant number of stakes (albeit as free bets).
What Betting Sites Offer Acca Insurance?
Below we've listed all the available acca insurance offers currently available from the leading UK online bookmakers along with the key terms of each promotion.
Acca Insurance Conditions
As with all betting offers, there are certain conditions that apply to acca insurance.
Below we've listed the key points that you should be aware of and what they mean. It goes without saying that you should the full T's & C's for each offer before claiming.
- Stakes Returned – Providing you qualify for a refund, stakes are returned in either cash or free bets.
- Sports/Markets – This refers to what sports and markets that you can include in your accumulators if you wish to qualify for acca insurance. This applies to all selections in your accumulator.
- Maximum Refund – This refers to the maximum stake amount that you can claim back.
- Minimum Legs – This refers to the minimum amount of selections you must include in your accumulator i order to qualify for the acca insurance offer.
- Minimum Odds – This refers to the minimum odds for either each selection or the accumulator as a whole.
Acca Insurance offers are a great way of adding value to your bets.
At a time where bookmakers are desperate not only to attract new customers, but to also retain existing customers, there is simply no reason for you not to be getting acca insurance on your accumulator bets.
By no means will these offers make you a millionaire, but they will certainly ease the pain of losing out on a big payday because of one result.