2019 List Of Accumulator Bonus Offers & Bookmakers
In this article we explain all you need to know about accumulator bonus offer. This includes what they are and how they work as well as a list of acca bonus offers currently available from the leading UK online bookmakers.
Accumulator Bonus Offers & Bookmakers
So, what are accumulator bonuses and how do they work?
What Is An Accumulator Bonus?
An accumulator bonus (or ‘acca bonus') is a form of promotion that allows you to receive an extra bonus on top of your winnings depending on the number of selections you include in your bet. For example, placing a 5-fold accumulator and receiving a 10% bonus should all selections be successful.
So generally, the more selections you add to your accumulator, the bigger the bonus you will receive. Of course however, more selections comes with more risk, so it's down to you to decide whether it's worth it.
List Of Online Bookmaker Accumulator Bonuses Offers
Below we’ve listed all the acca bonus offers currently available from the leading UK online bookmakers along with the key terms of each offer.
Acca Bonus Offers Common Terms & Conditions
As you can see, there are certain conditions that apply to acca bonus offers which vary from bookmaker to bookmaker. For those unsure on exactly what each term means, we will explain below. It goes without saying that you should familiarise yourself with the full T&C’s for each offer before claiming.
- Min Stake – This refers to the smallest amount you have to stake in order for your bet to qualify.
- Min Legs – This refers to the smallest number of selections you must include in your accumulator in order for your bet to qualify.
- Min Odds – This refers to the lowest odds each selection included in your accumulator must be in order for your bet to qualify.
- Sports/Markets – This refers to the sports and markets in which you can add selections from in order for your bet to qualify.
- Max Bonus (%) – This refers to the biggest bonus (as a %) that you can earn.
- Bonus Paid As – This refers to how your bonus is paid out (in either free bets or cash).
- Max Bonus (£) – This refers to the biggest amount you can receive in bonus winnings.
2019 Accumulator Bonus Offers Summary
For those into accas, then Accumulator Bonus offers are a great way of getting more ‘bang for your buck' and giving your returns a boost. It goes without saying that you should check each of the available promotions to see which best suits you depending the type of bet you are going to place.